ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Never booed a QPR player, manager or team in my life for your info. Just saying.
    Good, ditto. Plenty on here willing to though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Good, ditto. Plenty on here willing to though.
      So Croydon, do you still back Ramsey?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        So Croydon, do you still back Ramsey?
        I was very angry Friday night on my way back from Brentford. It felt like the Fulham night except we should have got something from last week. Tonight's result hasn't surprised me and it sounds a bit like Brentford. A decent first half but not able to change anything when we fall behind. It is not so much that I back Ramsay, it is more that I am not keen on us keep changing managers. I think we need to stick with a manager but the problem is it needs to be the right manager. I feel a bit sorry for CR because his brief changed when we held onto those players. What that did was raise the expectations. It isn't really the job I expected him to be doing because he still has a number of the stars .
        I think we would mostly be supportive if we were in this position without Austin, Fer etc but that is not the case. I do think he is very limited in his ability to change a game and I fully expect him to be driven out by the current squad not competing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          I was very angry Friday night on my way back from Brentford. It felt like the Fulham night except we should have got something from last week. Tonight's result hasn't surprised me and it sounds a bit like Brentford. A decent first half but not able to change anything when we fall behind. It is not so much that I back Ramsay, it is more that I am not keen on us keep changing managers. I think we need to stick with a manager but the problem is it needs to be the right manager. I feel a bit sorry for CR because his brief changed when we held onto those players. What that did was raise the expectations. It isn't really the job I expected him to be doing because he still has a number of the stars .
          I think we would mostly be supportive if we were in this position without Austin, Fer etc but that is not the case. I do think he is very limited in his ability to change a game and I fully expect him to be driven out by the current squad not competing.
          Well agree with all of that. Think most of us are aware of where the Briatore circus leads, sacking everyone every two minutes. But as you say, stability depends on having the right manager and the brief has changed, probably beyond his capabilities. But if you are unexpectedly given Fer, Sandro, etc - for god sake, use them. In those two alone you have a Brazilian and a Dutch international midfield. Any manager worth his salt should be able to get those two in the team and running games. But he isn't.
          The only possible reason I see for keeping Ramsey is we will, as usual, take the wrong lesson from the latest failure and appoint Sherwood. I fail to believe that with the wages we pay there isn't a manager out there who cares about bringing on youth, is interested in tactics and modern training techniques, but can also motivate players and control stars. Other clubs seem to find them.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Well agree with all of that. Think most of us are aware of where the Briatore circus leads, sacking everyone every two minutes. But as you say, stability depends on having the right manager and the brief has changed, probably beyond his capabilities. But if you are unexpectedly given Fer, Sandro, etc - for god sake, use them. In those two alone you have a Brazilian and a Dutch international midfield. Any manager worth his salt should be able to get those two in the team and running games. But he isn't.
            The only possible reason I see for keeping Ramsey is we will, as usual, take the wrong lesson from the latest failure and appoint Sherwood. I fail to believe that with the wages we pay there isn't a manager out there who cares about bringing on youth, is interested in tactics and modern training techniques, but can also motivate players and control stars. Other clubs seem to find them.
            Yes, I agree the brief has probably changed beyond his capabilities and that has also led to a lack of patience among the fans who can see what we should be achieving with this squad.

Comment

• Rather interestingly, it seems Ramsey hasn't offered any post match comments.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Rather interestingly, it seems Ramsey hasn't offered any post match comments.......
                That's a good sign I would think? (He knows he's gone)

Comment

• Great news
                  R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    That's a good sign I would think? (He knows he's gone)
                    Am sure Nas will be on shortly with them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Rather interestingly, it seems Ramsey hasn't offered any post match comments.......
                      What is this then ... alas:

Ramsey said: "I would say you are always going to be under pressure as a manager when you are not winning. We can see bigger and better managers than me in the papers lately are under pressure, people who have won trophies and European Cups. "The fans would want us to be winning week in, week out but it has to be said we've changed direction from what we decided at the start of the season and so the expectations are a little bit higher than initially expected. "I thought we deserved more tonight, we were more than an equal match for them and obviously very, very disappointed with the ref's decision with the goal for not giving us a handball because at that stage the game was pretty even. "We also thought we should have had a penalty and at this moment we are having a hard time but we've got to keep believing in what we are doing, we've shown we can perform as well as the top teams."
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Ramsey has given some pearls of wisdom on bbc

Comment

• Bigger and better managers lol your a coach ####head
                          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            What is this then ... alas:

Ramsey said: "I would say you are always going to be under pressure as a manager when you are not winning. We can see bigger and better managers than me in the papers lately are under pressure, people who have won trophies and European Cups. "The fans would want us to be winning week in, week out but it has to be said we've changed direction from what we decided at the start of the season and so the expectations are a little bit higher than initially expected. "I thought we deserved more tonight, we were more than an equal match for them and obviously very, very disappointed with the ref's decision with the goal for not giving us a handball because at that stage the game was pretty even. "We also thought we should have had a penalty and at this moment we are having a hard time but we've got to keep believing in what we are doing, we've shown we can perform as well as the top teams."
                            Delusional ramblings.

Comment

• Bloke needs and wants the boot. Aint ever gonna resign. Was hoping for some good news tonight but alas, I'm going to bed.

Comment

• It must be three months ago that we "changed direction". Of course expectations are raised if you keep hold of 40m worth of talent. Having those players should make life easier, not harder.

BTW, read a report saying Watford signed 15 players in the transfer window. They seem to have gelled OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X