ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Warnock in.

Get us big, strong and horrible. Get us orgainised and hard to beat. Get our flair players playing in the right areas. Give us a plan and something to work towards.

...Anything other than this aimless, clueless ####.

Comment

• This....

Comment

• Has to be...

Ramsay goes back to being a coach (what he is good at apparently), and Sir Neil comes back into the top job to give this side a real kick up the #### and inject some passion. with him in charge we might still make the play-offs but need to act now

Comment

• It has to happen? But with these clowns in charge, who knows.

Comment

• Fernandes: Grow some b@lls get rid now please!

Dear Mr Fernandes,
            I do like you a lot but sometimes you have to be a bit ruthless. Supported this team for 40 plus years - all my life. Hate watching a team where there is no sign of anything worked on in training. We can't string more than 3 passes together in the opposition's half. Get Warnock in now!!!! The season ain't over yet but will be soon. Feel sorry for my 3 boys having to sit through this crap week in week out. We are all QPR mad but I am not going to waste my money following a team with no direction. I'm off to bed with the right hump - goodnight x

Comment

• Originally posted by stevenageR View Post
              Dear Mr Fernandes,
              I do like you a lot but sometimes you have to be a bit ruthless. Supported this team for 40 plus years - all my life. Hate watching a team where there is no sign of anything worked on in training. We can't string more than 3 passes together in the opposition's half. Get Warnock in now!!!! The season ain't over yet but will be soon. Feel sorry for my 3 boys having to sit through this crap week in week out. We are all QPR mad but I am not going to waste my money following a team with no direction. I'm off to bed with the right hump - goodnight x
              you speak for all of us, 50 years support, horrible watching them now
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• After match interview just showed he does not have a clue.

Comment

• Agree - Ramsey out

Comment

• Here is the Ramsey out page for those that need it

Comment

• I reckon this will be a busy page in an hour or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        Here is the Ramsey out page for those that need it
                        Thanks Macca. For naming that team. He should hame been put in a bin liner and tossed out with all the other crap before kickoff.

Anyway, let the drossball commence
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by stevenageR View Post
                          Dear Mr Fernandes,
                          Really feel for you and especially your boys over 50 years support but I have seen some great players,teams and memorable
                          matches but this current situation is crazy and is sticking two fingers up to us the fans...disgusting.

Comment

• That's it gone in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              That's it gone in the morning.
                              Doubt it. He seems bullet proof. We win and he is a genius. We lose and we are building for next season and "improving".

Comment

• Dream manager pmsl
                                R's

Comment

Working...
                                X