Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    don't go drinking often no because of other commitments but I go to many away games.. Just don't understand the anti-fernandes fans.
    I would say they are the type of fan to know less about the facts than anyone else
    Because we have been poorly run since he has come on board and the debt is unsustainable

No point burying your head in the sand
    We Are The People.....

Comment

What would you rather though!!!!!!!!!!!
      Him fvcking leave and us be in the real sh1t!! there really is no point to it!!
      Stop scaremongering, i notice that is always your way if someone doesn't give their 100% backing to TF

Comment

Is this the closest we have been to a 'Tony Out' thread thus far? Its a vehicle for the detractors to get their anti chairman digs in, i know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Is this the closest we have been to a 'Tony Out' thread thus far? Its a vehicle for the detractors to get their anti chairman digs in, i know that.
          Why are obsessed about a Fernades Out thread or is this another one of your "parody" lines !
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            Stop scaremongering, i notice that is always your way if someone doesn't give their 100% backing to TF
            you notice nothing fella. Just achieves nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Why are obsessed about a Fernades Out thread or is this another one of your "parody" lines !
              Seen it creeping into threads a few times thats all, im not obsessed whatsoever in sad or depressed peoples views about everything is terrible in the world, unless they are sat next to me in the battle expressing them to me and boring me to tears.

Comment

Because we have been poorly run since he has come on board and the debt is unsustainable

No point burying your head in the sand
                Poorly run is a matter of opinion not a fact.. Its debt to themselves as everyone knows so if they don't want the money back then so be it.
                It hasn't affected me in anyway so I choose not to lose sleep over it and I trust our owner so im not bothered about it to be honest.
                Are we still being badly run now? 3rd in the table with a chance of promotion with a totally new squad..

People as successful as Fernandes and co don't keep getting it wrong. They eventually find the recipe for success

Comment

What would you rather though!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Him fvcking leave and us be in the real sh1t!! there really is no point to it!!
                  I just said he has point about Fernandes , we are stuck with him.

I am not losing any sleep over it but not everyone has hard on for him like you either

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    I just said he has point about Fernandes , we are stuck with him.

I am not losing any sleep over it but not everyone has hard on for him like you either
                    this comment here is why this forum has a bed rep for a few muppets

Comment

stop being an oversensitive little flower

Comment

This is W12. He barely ever says anything that isn't annoying/insulting/negative.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Poorly run is a matter of opinion not a fact.. Its debt to themselves as everyone knows so if they don't want the money back then so be it.
                          It hasn't affected me in anyway so I choose not to lose sleep over it and I trust our owner so im not bothered about it to be honest.
                          Are we still being badly run now? 3rd in the table with a chance of promotion with a totally new squad..

People as successful as Fernandes and co don't keep getting it wrong. They eventually find the recipe for success
                          Yes we're still being run poorly and they are still spending stupid amounts of money on players we don't even need , no forward planning and panic signings in the transfer window

I see nothing from the last 3 years that shows TF has learnt anything but fingers crossed
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            This is W12. He barely ever says anything that isn't annoying/insulting/negative.
                            He is a pretty honest poster that says what he thinks.

I am actually a fernandes fan but I do find him hard to defend.

This and last season has been a disaster. The project/land/stadium is what Tony is really into and that is not a moan just a fact.

Scott Jones has given his opinion and I very much doubt it's all bs and some of it is a concern but I just don't think things are quite as bad as the way scott makes them out to be.

I just wish some of the old school posters on here didn't get abuse from fans that haven't supported the club for more than 5 years.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes we're still being run poorly and they are still spending stupid amounts of money on players we don't even need , no forward planning and panic signings in the transfer window

I see nothing from the last 3 years that shows TF has learnt anything but fingers crossed
                              Ok, you have your opinion and I have mine, lets leave it there because I will be fightin a losing battle

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                stop being an oversensitive little flower
                                dearey me.

Comment

Working...
                                X