Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
    Wasn't he ball sack who was asking for donations as he was homeless a few years ago. He always thought his opinion was more important than anyone else. Posting up his waffle. Can tell how much he knows about football from the way he took his penalty. Proper jockey.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Speaks for a few of us , I think you'll find.

Extremely worrying reading it in black & white ............ Somebody buys a 'business' with a £10 million debt & turns it into best part of a £200 million debt in just over 2 years ? ? ?
      But nw ...it's his black & white thoughts/fantasies even....how can he know facts?..He leads you in with massive figures and then switches tact and plays on your complaints about the building.
      And excuse me for trying to speak for you, but because you agree or he agrees with your fears over a stadium you seem to think he knows everything imo as i say.
      Btw the stadium fears he is addressing has nothing to do with size but what it's going to be used as when we are not using it.......i have no problem with this, it's earning money...sensible no?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        What if you got run over by a bus the day they opened the new stadium? Is that
        the same sort of 'what if' mate?
        Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        All I ever hear from Fernandes bashers is.... WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF....

I never hear the answer to this question.. what does it achieve?

Same kind of 'what if' as in what if he died shagging a hooker & we ended up as some rich business man son's plaything ...............

Nah that would never happen would it ? ? ?
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Key 4 words there fella... a FEW of us. And I hope you few don't ruin the club and put us into administration by making our owners walk.
          But then again I suppose you'd be quite satisfied by all accounts
          It isn`t us fans that have put the club in such a precarious position if TF walks . I can`t believe your blaming supporters who are genuinely concerned about the future of the club ,for voicing an opinion .People have got every right to be concerned . Whatever you think of Scott Jones is neither here nor there , but he has the right to worry over this crazy rollercoaster ride Fernandes is taking us on.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Think Scott is SPOT ON!!! Compared with Gregory in the 60,70 & 80's TF has DESTROYED this club............

http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/7059

Warnock was never given any cash and had a raw deal at the hands of TF considering the s hit he'd put up with during the take over. Hughes seems to be doing rather well at Stoke. Arry..........well the jury is still out, but within the next 10-12 games we will find out. Shocking ineptitude from the start and £170+m in debt!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Same kind of 'what if' as in what if he died shagging a hooker & we ended up as some rich business man son's plaything ...............

Nah that would never happen would it ? ? ?
              IF IF IF IF IF.. don't lose sleep over IFS and BUTS

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                It isn`t us fans that have put the club in such a precarious position if TF walks . I can`t believe your blaming supporters who are genuinely concerned about the future of the club ,for voicing an opinion .People have got every right to be concerned . Whatever you think of Scott Jones is neither here nor there , but he has the right to worry over this crazy rollercoaster ride Fernandes is taking us on.
                Oh I care about the future of the club.. I just don't know why fans are sh1tting themselves like he is gona walk tomorrow lol..

and once again the first line of your paragraph started with..... IF..

Comment

Oh I care about the future of the club.. I just don't know why fans are sh1tting themselves like he is gona walk tomorrow lol..

and once again the first line of your paragraph started with..... IF..
                  Because i quoted you when you mentioned fans being the cause of TF walking ( it was you who mentioned it to begin with ).
                  If he did walk tomorrow, there would be nothing " LOL" about it ,we would be f ucked by the debt that he has put us in , remember he is not a benevolent Father Christmas ,he`s abusiness man who revolves around money ,that is why fans are s hitting themselves .
                  I`m not saying this is going to happen ,but it aint Noddy land ,so sticking your head in the sand and trusting Fernades`s good nature isn`t an option for me.

Comment

I think many people knew who'd back the Jones Report. He's no oracle and definitely no ITK yet some people think his word is gospel! Hilarious.

And some fans have very short memories. They seem to forget when our club really did almost I out of business, not once but several times. Does anyone actually feel like our club is close to going to the wall and court or bankruptcy proceedings are in the offing?

If some people spent as much energy cheering on the team as they do having constant digs at the board, we might regain an atmosphere at LR.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Because i quoted you when you mentioned fans being the cause of TF walking ( it was you who mentioned it to begin with ).
                      If he did walk tomorrow, there would be nothing " LOL" about it ,we would be f ucked by the debt that he has put us in , remember he is not a benevolent Father Christmas ,he`s abusiness man who revolves around money ,that is why fans are s hitting themselves .
                      I`m not saying this is going to happen ,but it aint Noddy land ,so sticking your head in the sand and trusting Fernades`s good nature isn`t an option for me.
                      sticking my head in the sand? No its just called having a total different opinion.

But all I ever hear is IF he walked etc.. Why worry about the IFS when he has said to everyone its not going to happen? I just don't get it...
                      Its ludicrous to worry about it and talk about it constantly because all your doing is potentially giving the guy the ammunition to say, right well im leaving then..
                      Just enjoy the ride and every match at the moment.. How many times does he have to re-assure people he isn't leaving?.. He can only proving by staying which is what he is doing..

Most of the guys against him are talking like he is getting ready to leave... I just don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        I think many people knew who'd back the Jones Report. He's no oracle and definitely no ITK yet some people think his word is gospel! Hilarious.

And some fans have very short memories. They seem to forget when our club really did almost I out of business, not once but several times. Does anyone actually feel like our club is close to going to the wall and court or bankruptcy proceedings are in the offing?

If some people spent as much energy cheering on the team as they do having constant digs at the board, we might regain an atmosphere at LR.
                        BRILLIANT post

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

I agree with this.....We were going down the pan time & again. I also want to comment on this Scott thing he says about QPR are a small club, and stuff.
                          Yeah i'm under no illusions about where we are, but is it a case of we have to "know our place", or can we get better?
                          The one thing Tony Fernandes has done for me,(an R of many years, who just went into all games pessimistic and expecting the team to let me down, and they did), was
                          an excitement...a feeling of looking forward to games....and a feeling we will be a bigger and better club.....is that not a good thing then?

Comment

sticking my head in the sand? No its just called having a total different opinion.
                            And you are completely entitled to have it , but it seems to me that as soon as anyone says anything non complementary over the way our club is run ,they get ridiculed .
                            The forum is all about opinions ,so fair play

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I agree with this.....We were going down the pan time & again. I also want to comment on this Scott thing he says about QPR are a small club, and stuff.
                              Yeah i'm under no illusions about where we are, but is it a case of we have to "know our place", or can we get better?
                              The one thing Tony Fernandes has done for me,(an R of many years, who just went into all games pessimistic and expecting the team to let me down, and they did), was
                              an excitement...a feeling of looking forward to games....and a feeling we will be a bigger and better club.....is that not a good thing then?
                              Not for me Dave ,bigger dosn`t mean better imo ,i love Rangers the size we are ,small but perfectly formed !

Comment

Don't forget that we have some of the best shareholders, I'm sure they know what they are doing and have a plan.

They all have made their money and know how to run a business, or are we fans better at it?

I don't feel that any of them would leave our club in a bad state.

I feel positive with them here, I'd rather them here than not and I'm sure they will get us back on track.

If you not seen the documentary on Tony, you should watch it, don't think he would walk and leave us.

Comment

Working...
                                X