Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    As stated before who knows what tomorrow brings, if we get caught in another financial crash ( warnings all over the news today about the housing bubble ) it kicks off with the Ruskies, TF has one of his planes go missing and confidence in his business disappears ( happened to Freddie Laker) etc etc etc

There might even be protected newts living on the proposed development site .......
    Who knows what the future holds Eh ?
    This is a great post too. More 'what if' reading material for the gullible types to take on board

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
      Yeah and in the same era Jack Walker bought Blackburn the title for under £20m. That doesn't even get you a first choice striker at a top club these days.

The sums involved are huge. We're in a global marketplace for players and fans now. More money means more investment means more success means more money.. Can you really see Blackburn (or any other club with >30k studium) winning the league again any time soon?
      So you support Tony in his efforts to build a new stadium then?!

Comment

Yep, of all the stupid arguments the 12 year olds on here are coming out with the "Stop saying 'WHAT IF' all the time, it's pointless, let's just go with the flow" one could be the most daft.

Me: Hey, WATRBs poster, jump in my car, I'm going for a drive along the edge of a cliff

WATRBsP: But what if you drive off the cliff?

Me: STOP ASKING WHAT IF AND START TRUSTING ME

WATRBsP: You are a successful man with an excellent track record in business. I shall do as you say.
        you are a t**t fool boy......Twit the word is twit Kirill...honest
        Last edited by QPRDave; 28-03-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          My other examples show he's here for the long haul.

fight/flight

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            you are a t**t fool boy
            Watch it Dave, you've left yourself wide open for criticism and being patronised by being called a gullible 12 year old kid for not agreeing with him
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• What leaves Dave wide open for criticism is his complete lack of critical thinking. It's fairly clear going through this thread which side of the debate has thought about their position and which is blindly following. It'd be obvious to anyone with no prior knowledge of QPR.

Comment

What leaves Dave wide open for criticism is his complete lack of critical thinking. It's fairly clear going through this thread which side of the debate has thought about their position and which is blindly following. It'd be obvious to anyone with no prior knowledge of QPR.
                And its also very clear who the one's are that can't put up a decent argument without being a patronising tw4t.

The fact is pal the whole situation is out of our hands, whether you do or don't trust is irrelevant.

So what's your ideal realistic situation?..... A mega rich, Shepherds Bush born, life long qpr fan as our owner...
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Every rich and successful businessman who has left a club in the shyt had big plans for the future. Often, that's what got the club in trouble. You think the owners of Portsmouth, Leeds, Parma, Valencia, etc etc etc turned up and said "we're going to spunk away the money asap"?
                  Was the debt and loans which bankrupted those clubs interest-free and funded by their owners (not banks), as is the case with QPR? And did they have a short, medium and long-term strategy for new academy, training-ground, stadium etc?

Comment

What leaves Dave wide open for criticism is his complete lack of critical thinking. It's fairly clear going through this thread which side of the debate has thought about their position and which is blindly following. It'd be obvious to anyone with no prior knowledge of QPR.
                    Oohh can you patronise everyone on here ...you even patronised nw who you were agreeing with....you're so manly and clever!
                    As for the s**t you're peddling ....What was it ..it's good to say what if?...Ok what if you're scaremongering, hysteria is completely unfounded?..
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 28-03-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Watch it Dave, you've left yourself wide open for criticism and being patronised by being called a gullible 12 year old kid for not agreeing with him
                      He is ain't he...patronising....
                      What annoys me with all the Tony bashing is they haven't got any proof of wrong doing.None
                      Stanley's post just above is what i think sums this up. Stanley has offered an argument against why this could maybe not happen, ok it's from the owners
                      own mouths but we can't just disbelieve everything we are told.....well some obviously can
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 28-03-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

He is ain't he...patronising....
                        What annoys me with all the Tony bashing is they haven't got any proof of wrong doing.None
                        Stanley's post just above is what i think sums this up. Stanley has offered an argument against why this could maybe not happen, ok it's from the owners
                        own mouths but we can't just disbelieve everything we are told
                        .....well some obviously can
                        From their own mouths Dave yes, but with regard to their investments in the club, I highly doubt it's not true as it would surely be nigh on impossible for the major shareholders (Amit included) to make such a black and white statement if it weren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          From their own mouths Dave yes, but with regard to their investments in the club, I highly doubt it's not true as it would surely be nigh on impossible for the major shareholders (Amit included) to make such a black and white statement if it weren't.
                          Exactly Stan....yet some choose to do just that, and make up a scenario. Then call those that don't believe their factless version, deluded!

Comment

• It will happen no matter who is in charge here at QPR, people are out there to get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              It will happen no matter who is in charge here at QPR, people are out there to get them.
                              Yeah seems so mate...Just don't see the point in worrying over something that hasn't happened. Worrying over it won't help, or make it go away will it

Comment

Exactly Stan....yet some choose to do just that, and make up a scenario. Then call those that don't believe their factless version, deluded!
                                I know mate and no matter what you say....

Comment

Working...
                                X