Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet this "Royally" fella is actually Scott Jones?? Who would join a forum just to share this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Bet this "Royally" fella is actually Scott Jones?? Who would join a forum just to share this?
      Or somebody from the club ? ? ?
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        A one off season is a bit different to being a regular top 6 club like you and the other fella think we can be !
        Which one off season? The ones under Sexton, Francis or Venables? Or maybe the ones under Stock, Jago or Warnock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Which one off season? The ones under Sexton, Francis or Venables? Or maybe the ones under Stock, Jago or Warnock?
          Exception rather than the rule....
          We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Just out of interest, where are you going to get the next generation of fans from?

And what do you call 'proper' Rangers fans?
            We very rarely sell out now so if people want to come they can
            We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Not sure what you do for a living, or even if you have left school, BUT in the Construction Industry we do ongoing risk assessments all the time ............

So if you was on a scaffold you wouldn't be worried who erected it & if they were qualified to work on it ?

Or would you just blindly walk about on it till you found a 'trap' and dropped 3 floors onto your head ?

Nothing wrong with being in the 'what if' gang of four !
              some of you lot turn so personal so quick on here... massive whoppers.. so basically if your in construction you like the IFS and BUTS..

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                First up we will never be a club the size of everton and secondly you may as well finish midtable in loftus rd instead of building a new ground to finish 6th -fuc all in comparison. There is top 4,bottom 3 and the rest are all the same in todays football.
                says who.. you?? how do you know we wont be the size of Everton.. you wont be around by that time to know at the end of the day.
                Some fans on here are stuck in the old days and have no ambition whatsoever

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Bet this "Royally" fella is actually Scott Jones?? Who would join a forum just to share this?
                  You could be right there.

Mods carry out an IP check and see if it originates from Poland.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    You could be right there.

Mods carry out an IP check and see if it originates from Poland.
                    No need to check anyone's IP, he would mask it anyway, he is smart enough for that. In fact we know SJ has been on WATRB for months and we are 99% certain of the username, we just don't care enough about him to do anything about it. If he so wanted a fresh anonymous start, he got it. Not the Royally fellow.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      says who.. you?? how do you know we wont be the size of Everton.. you wont be around by that time to know at the end of the day.
                      Some fans on here are stuck in the old days and have no ambition whatsoever
                      You are deluded. Your posts reek of desperation. Everytime I log on here you're at the centre of some kind of squabble. Ever wondered it may just be you? And it's possible your opinion might be wrong or not worth a w@nk to others? Just a thought.

Everton are a giant compared to QPR. If you think 'uncle Tony' throwing some money around (very unresponsibly) is going to put us on par with massive stable, established premiership clubs you sir, are off your nut.

Comment

• im intrigued to know what his username is now Kirill? haha.... spill the beans my friend

Comment

Money doesn't guarantee success and in fact has only made us worse !!!

Accept what we are , we will never in a million years sell out a 40k stadium on a regular basis and will never ever be a regular top 6 club if you want all that you're supporting the wrong club
                          Chelsea fans would have been saying exactly that 15 years ago.
                          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            I question how the premiership is the holy grail for so many on here ? It really ain't all that, surely that's obvious from our two miserable years there ?
                            Sorry Lone I disagree, would you have the same opinion if we had finished mid table with a really strong side?

IMO the championship is as pony as league 1, 2 and beyond... Doncaster, Yeovil, Huddersfield etc, what a load of $hit, give me the premiership any day of week. We should be playing teams like Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool etc.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              No need to check anyone's IP, he would mask it anyway, he is smart enough for that. In fact we know SJ has been on WATRB for months and we are 99% certain of the username, we just don't care enough about him to do anything about it. If he so wanted a fresh anonymous start, he got it. Not the Royally fellow.
                              Wouldn't surprise me if he was marshy

Comment

Exception rather than the rule....
                                So,

Runners-up and Europe under Sexton.
                                5th, 8th and 9th finishes under Francis.
                                5th (+cup final and Div1 Champions) under Venables.

were all exceptions.

Not to mention our success under Stock, Jago and Warnock...

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                If my memory isn't playing tricks on me, I think we were the top London club for about 5 seasons in a row a while back.

Nothing at all to stop it happening again. Because when I started following Rangers in the very early seventies, that would have been totally unthinkable. As would nearly becoming champions of England. As would playing in Europe. As would one of our players being the top highest English goalscorer ever in Europe and his record standing for over 25 years.

Nothing is out of the question if people are prepared to work hard, put in the required effort and believe in themselves. Who would have thought Burnley would only have lost 3 games by now?

Blimey, I thought I could be negative.
                                Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                If you think you are beaten, you are
                                If you think you dare not, you don't,
                                If you like to win, but you think you can't
                                It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost
                                For out of the world we find,
                                Success begins with a fellow's will
                                It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are
                                You've got to think high to rise,