Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the main problem for Scott is he has been at a bit of a loose end since Gianni left and he no longer has anyone hanging out of his rear and Uncle Tony turned him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      ..Concentrate on your driving!!
      Concentrate on my driving ,i`m a professional ,sheeeeeeite ,just gone through Clapham Junction( again ) without stopping !!!
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Yep because signing big names on big money has worked out for us hasn't it

I think a lot of you need to stop playing football manager and get back in the real world...........
        We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Yep because signing big names on big money has worked out for us hasn't it

I think a lot of you need to stop playing football manager and get back in the real world...........
          Ok Rangers, you clearly have not understood any of points that have been put forward to you.. or you have just chosen to point blank ignore them which is your prerogative.

Comment

• Don't think fans who want QPR to stay as they have always known it are scared west London. They/me/you maybe as well for that matter, have seen this club battle successfully with the big boys
            without spending millions and making our own stars. So i do understand their way of thinking. We never used to buy names, we bought Ferdinand, Sinton, Sinclair, etc unfashionable names and
            made a team. A great few teams actually at that.
            My only worry is now this method cannot work with the size stadium we have, because wages have gone up through agents, and i'd like us to hang on to our players, having done all the hard work, and the way to do this is to
            have an ambitious owner and club.
            Last edited by QPRDave; 27-03-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Concentrate on my driving ,i`m a professional ,sheeeeeeite ,just gone through Clapham Junction( again ) without stopping !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                some of you lot turn so personal so quick on here... massive whoppers.. so basically if your in construction you like the IFS and BUTS..

You have completely missed my point altogether ............

In your other life away from Rangers do you blindly follow what Politicians, Teachers & the Clergy force feed you or do you have your own mind and question other peoples motives for doing/telling you things ? ? ?

The simple truth is there are around 30 teams who believe they have a birthright to be in the promised land, just because Uncle T wants it doesn't mean it will happen.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I can say what I want fella when d1ickheads on here get personal.. that is a minor personal comment to some of the numptys posts on here.

Is there another teachers strike day or are you on study leave ?

Calm down & cut down on the Red Bull honey !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Not necessarily a bad thing....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                    You have completely missed my point altogether ............

In your other life away from Rangers do you blindly follow what Politicians, Teachers & the Clergy force feed you or do you have your own mind and question other peoples motives for doing/telling you things ? ? ?

The simple truth is there are around 30 teams who believe they have a birthright to be in the promised land, just because Uncle T wants it doesn't mean it will happen.

Is there another teachers strike day or are you on study leave ?

Calm down & cut down on the Red Bull honey !
                    I tell ya what, il trust the bloke that's fully behind this club and wants big things for it.. you sit on the fence.. done.
                    No one is saying because TF wants it, it means it will happen?.. so im not sure what your alluding to there.

Corrr dearey me.. is your building as good as your banter

Comment

I tell ya what, il trust the bloke that's fully behind this club and wants big things for it.. you sit on the fence.. done.
                      No one is saying because TF wants it, it means it will happen?.. so im not sure what your alluding to there.

Corrr dearey me.. is your building as good as your banter
                      Uncle T is fully behind the club as long as it's a money making vehicle, the gang of fours worry is what happens to our club 'if' it doesn't all go to his plan ........

As for my Building skills, I'm a Joiner who still owns all my fingers & thumbs ................
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Don't think fans who want QPR to stay as they have always known it are scared west London. They/me/you maybe as well for that matter, have seen this club battle successfully with the big boys
                        without spending millions and making our own stars. So i do understand their way of thinking. We never used to buy names, we bought Ferdinand, Sinton, Sinclair, etc unfashionable names and
                        made a team. A great few teams actually at that.
                        My only worry is now this method cannot work with the size stadium we have, because wages have gone up through agents, and i'd like us to hang on to our players, having done all the hard work, and the way to do this is to
                        have an ambitious owner and club.
                        A decent post

I think the problem is we will never be able to hang onto our decent players as the big clubs will always come in for them , look at Everton for example every year they lose a player to the top 4 and will more than likely lose another on in Barkley in the summer
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          Uncle T is fully behind the club as long as it's a money making vehicle, the gang of fours worry is what happens to our club 'if' it doesn't all go to his plan ........

As for my Building skills, I'm a Joiner who still owns all my fingers & thumbs ................
                          Ok, if you think so bud..

marvellous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                            A decent post

I think the problem is we will never be able to hang onto our decent players as the big clubs will always come in for them , look at Everton for example every year they lose a player to the top 4 and will more than likely lose another on in Barkley in the summer
                            so the point of view has not shifted to.. if we get any quality class players, they will be sold on.. are you looking for all possible reasons for us not to succeed mate? lol

Comment

so the point of view has not shifted to.. if we get any quality class players, they will be sold on.. are you looking for all possible reasons for us not to succeed mate? lol
                              Keep playing FM.....
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Ok, if you think so bud..

marvellous!
                                Why are earth do you think he is here ? ? ?

If not to make money, it certainly ain't for the benefit of his health !

He is desperate to get us into the promised land for all the 'free' advertising in the far east for his other ventures ............

If we don't get there PDQ or there is problems getting planning permission for his entertainment venue , you can be sure we'll get put on a written warning just like Caterham !

He isn't here to watch QPR away @ Doncaster or Blackburn on a Tuesday night for the next 15 years , but you can be 100% certain the fans will still be putting up with it IF he does do one !

Comment

Working...
                                X