Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy is a bell end of the highest order and was constantly up Paladini's a*se. Not even gonna read the article cos I know if will p*ss me off. Best thing that any Rangers fan can do if they see an article written by this twonk is to avoid reading it!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 26-03-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      depends if your talking about the size of the club now where we are at or the size of the club when we get back to the prem and build a new ground..

Success for the club now in loftus road is to make it to the prem and stay there mid-table every season to be an established prem club. That is success for us in loftus road.
      As well as potentially reaching the later stages of the Carling Cup.

To be successful at the next stage which has to be and im sure IS the next stage would be to lay the foundations for a club that can compete in Europe and can compete for trophies regularly. i.e. Training ground and new stadium.. That has to be the plan
      I think success for us would be a midtable club in the premier league at Loftus Road/new ground with the occasional cup

We might be able to get into Europe once or twice if we're lucky (like Fulham did) but I just can't see us regularly competing , far bigger clubs around and it would cost an absolute fortune and just because we might have a bigger ground it doesn't guarantee success

This is where fans and TF need to have a handle of reality
      We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Getting to the premier league every few years. Staying in it for 3 maybe 4 seasons on the bounce. Possible cup final appearance once every decade. That's realistic in my book. Nothing more nothing less.
        i`d be happy with that ,but without a ground full of tourists or away fans
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          I think success for us would be a midtable club in the premier league at Loftus Road/new ground with the occasional cup

We might be able to get into Europe once or twice if we're lucky (like Fulham did) but I just can't see us regularly competing , far bigger clubs around and it would cost an absolute fortune and just because we might have a bigger ground it doesn't guarantee success

This is where fans and TF need to have a handle of reality
          So exactly what I have said basically? haha..
          The plan has got to be top 6 EVENTUALLY.. We have wealthy owners, wealthier than Everton.. It is possible!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
            i`d be happy with that ,but without a ground full of tourists or away fans
            That's the biggest fear for me full of absolute divs who haven't a clue about our history or what QPR is all about
            We Are The People.....

Comment

So exactly what I have said basically? haha..
              The plan has got to be top 6 EVENTUALLY.. We have wealthy owners, wealthier than Everton.. It is possible!!
              Deluded nonsense you must be on some kind of wind up
              We Are The People.....

Comment

That's the biggest fear for me full of absolute divs who haven't a clue about our history or what QPR is all about
                it was bad enough last season with those t wats at LR wearing half and half scarves.

Comment

Deluded nonsense you must be on some kind of wind up
                  Deluded nonsense?? Top 6 in a 40k stadium EVENTUALLY?.. What are you scared of?.. This can happen.
                  Problem is people think we are a smaller club than we actually are because of the history.. We have deep pockets nowadays, we can become a top 6 club in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    it was bad enough last season with those t wats at LR wearing half and half scarves.
                    True to be honest if it got worse at LR or the new ground I just wouldn't bother going any more its a drag leaving the pub at the best of times !
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Deluded nonsense?? Top 6 in a 40k stadium EVENTUALLY?.. What are you scared of?.. This can happen.
                      Problem is people think we are a smaller club than we actually are because of the history.. We have deep pockets nowadays, we can become a top 6 club in the future
                      Money doesn't guarantee success and in fact has only made us worse !!!

Accept what we are , we will never in a million years sell out a 40k stadium on a regular basis and will never ever be a regular top 6 club if you want all that you're supporting the wrong club
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Accept what we are , we will never in a million years sell out a 40k stadium on a regular basis and will never ever be a regular top 6 club if you want all that you're supporting the wrong club
                        Made us worse?.. you know there was a time when Chelski were sh1t and thought they would never be top 6.. but then abramovic invested heavily plunged them into debt and turned it into equity...

So your saying you wont accept a trophy because were qpr and don't win them!! haha.. this is ridiculous..
                        anyway I don't think you will be persuaded somehow and I can tell you long for the old days back which unfortunately for you are not going to happen..
                        We may have to start thinking we are planning for an eventual top 6 prem place.. shocking aint it!!

Comment

Made us worse?.. you know there was a time when Chelski were sh1t and thought they would never be top 6.. but then abramovic invested heavily plunged them into debt and turned it into equity...

So your saying you wont accept a trophy because were qpr and don't win them!! haha.. this is ridiculous..
                          anyway I don't think you will be persuaded somehow and I can tell you long for the old days back which unfortunately for you are not going to happen..
                          We may have to start thinking we are planning for an eventual top 6 prem place.. shocking aint it!!
                          Chelsea are a far bigger club than us and they won far more trophies than we ever have even before the Russians money

Your posts are embarrassing fella
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Wise words Rangersw12 ,
                            Ndubz ,i think weve got another recruit for the Gang of Four Members ( or is it five ,including Richard ! )

Comment

• If my memory isn't playing tricks on me, I think we were the top London club for about 5 seasons in a row a while back.

Nothing at all to stop it happening again. Because when I started following Rangers in the very early seventies, that would have been totally unthinkable. As would nearly becoming champions of England. As would playing in Europe. As would one of our players being the top highest English goalscorer ever in Europe and his record standing for over 25 years.

Nothing is out of the question if people are prepared to work hard, put in the required effort and believe in themselves. Who would have thought Burnley would only have lost 3 games by now?

Blimey, I thought I could be negative.

Comment

Chelsea are a far bigger club than us and they won far more trophies than we ever have even before the Russians money

Your posts are embarrassing fella
                                my posts are embaressing?? your stuck in the 70s mate with a total arrogance and ambition towards the future of qpr.. you ignore my points and focus on yours.
                                luckily for you, you'll probs be long gone before we get top 6 in 20 years time.. so don't worry you wont have to see it..

Bet you were well ****ed off when they changed the seats and relayed the pitch weren't ya? You'd much rather a good mud bath.. like the good old days!!

Comment

Working...
                                X