Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    No point trying to be something we're not .

Would rather have 15/20k proper Rangers than a 40 k ground where the majority are away fans and tourists
    I appreciate your opinion Rangers12 and Vespa.. but we cant keep living in the past lads!!.. we will leave LR eventually.. Its about money these days and Fernandes brings the modern game and business like approach with communication and planning and investment. You may not like it but we have to grow bigger to potentially be sucessful

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I appreciate your opinion Rangers12 and Vespa.. but we cant keep living in the past lads!!.. we will leave LR eventually.. Its about money these days and Fernandes brings the modern game and business like approach with communication and planning and investment. You may not like it but we have to grow bigger to potentially be sucessful
      Out of interest how old are you ?
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        Exactly! and everyone knows that there is no difference whatsoever between Boro and London
        Referring to the fact we're similar sized clubs !
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Out of interest how old are you ?
          what the fook has that got to do with my paragraph.. this is what makes me laugh about the people who bash the club and its owners on here..
          When a genuine and reasonable honest question is put to you or stated... you just point blank ignore it and continue on the path of what you believe...

Comment

Did i hear somewhere he was calming to have held a ceo role at the club when G Paladini was in charge and was responsible for bringing players in, the man is a fool and people at the club need to realise this , compulsive liar and not worth a second thought.

Comment

'spare some change for a cuppa tea guvnor'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                'spare some change for a cuppa tea guvnor'
                the littlest hobo

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  what the fook has that got to do with my paragraph.. this is what makes me laugh about the people the bash the club and its owners on here..
                  When a genuine and reasonable honest question is put to you or stated... you just point blank ignore it and continue on the path of what you believe...
                  Because your post came across as very naive so I would presume you were young

The fact people on this forum have mocked Fulham for having a ground full of tourists yet are quite happy for Rangers to go down the same route speaks volumes
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

I like Scott - he's a passionate fan, with strong opinions - some I agreed with, some I didn't. His problem though was the relationship with Paladini. He won't have a bad word said against him. Something Jonesy said today was around Paladini being a proper football person. Sorry, that's utter rubbish. Paladini was a Paladini person. End of story. He had a half decent contact book for lower level football but turned those into nefarious relationships with certain agents that almost killed the club and then later, almost deprived us of that promotion. He knew very little about the machinations of how a footballl club operated and once Sheila Marson was gone, Paladini had a relatively free hand to make balls up after balls up. Without wanting to go over this Paladini thing again, he was undoubtedly a very shady wheeler and dealer (apologies to 'Arry) who in the end, divided and conquered the fan base. Few on here at the time must have felt they'd been lubed and ridden by the end. That's the kindest thing I can think of.

Even with the enormous debt that the owners and investors carry, we're in a far far better place under TF (who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him either) than we were under Paladini.
                    Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 26-03-2014, 04:40 PM.
                    Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      Because your post came across as very naive so I would presume you were young

The fact people on this forum have mocked Fulham for having a ground full of tourists yet are quite happy for Rangers to go down the same route speaks volumes
                      oh it come across 'naïve' did it.. looking into the future rather than back in the past is naïve now?.. that's a new one

Ok lets just stay in loftus road forever and not grow as a club in order to gain success.. wake up!! its not the 70s anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        oh it come across 'naïve' did it.. looking into the future rather than back in the past is naïve now?.. that's a new one

Ok lets just stay in loftus road forever and not grow as a club in order to gain success.. wake up!! its not the 70s anymore
                        What would you class as success for a club the size of QPR ?
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

depends if your talking about the size of the club now where we are at or the size of the club when we get back to the prem and build a new ground..

Success for the club now in loftus road is to make it to the prem and stay there mid-table every season to be an established prem club. That is success for us in loftus road.
                          As well as potentially reaching the later stages of the Carling Cup.

To be successful at the next stage which has to be and im sure IS the next stage would be to lay the foundations for a club that can compete in Europe and can compete for trophies regularly. i.e. Training ground and new stadium.. That has to be the plan

Comment

Getting to the premier league every few years. Staying in it for 3 maybe 4 seasons on the bounce. Possible cup final appearance once every decade. That's realistic in my book. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Getting to the premier league every few years. Staying in it for 3 maybe 4 seasons on the bounce. Possible cup final appearance once every decade. That's realistic in my book. Nothing more nothing less.
                              Same as that, but i would take only doing one or two seasons in the prem at a time and then down and back up again for the excitement factor. Cos the doughs the same with parachutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Same as that, but i would take only doing one or two seasons in the prem at a time and then down and back up again for the excitement factor. Cos the doughs the same with parachutes.
                                True. I could live with that. Quite like this league anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X