Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Not for me Dave ,bigger dosn`t mean better imo ,i love Rangers the size we are ,small but perfectly formed !
    But going nowhere vesp....no hope...no excitement....just bad news after bad news....but i know that's your view and fair enough buddy.

Comment

Not for me Dave ,bigger dosn`t mean better imo ,i love Rangers the size we are ,small but perfectly formed !
      No point trying to be something we're not .

Would rather have 15/20k proper Rangers than a 40 k ground where the majority are away fans and tourists
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        But going nowhere vesp....no hope...no excitement....just bad news after bad news....but i know that's your view and fair enough buddy.
        Sheeeite !!!!! you dont paint a pretty picture Dave !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

Would rather have 15/20k proper Rangers than a 40 k ground where the majority are away fans and tourists
          100% agree
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Sheeeite !!!!! you dont paint a pretty picture Dave !
            ....see i'm back in pessimist mode already!

Comment

Utter scrote of a man. Compulsive liar, hobo, troll sh!t penalty taker all rolled into one.

Will be happy the day someone puts a claw hammer over his nut.

Comment

He always looks a bit soapy.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

A larger ground would be able to support all the Rangers fans and bring in additional money for our club.

Why would any fan not want their club grow or keep up with football today?

Football today is different from 10 years ago and it will be the same in another 10 years time, the club need to move on with times.
                  Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                    Wasn't he ball sack who was asking for donations as he was homeless a few years ago.
                    Yep! And funny that was. I'd never belittle a person who's hit hard times, could happen to anyone of us but he's an exception to the rule. All he wants to do is belittle & destabilize anything he's not involved with. A sour little man who I wish nothing but bad luck for.

Wonder if he's picked up 3G signal in that wheely bin yet?

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                      Think Scott is SPOT ON!!! Compared with Gregory in the 60,70 & 80's TF has DESTROYED this club............

http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/7059

Warnock was never given any cash
                      Really?

The same Neil Warnock who sanctioned & signed Anton Ferdinand, Shaun Wright Phillips two of the most overpaid worst players we've ever had the misfortune to watch. Not forgetting Barton on his multi million pound deal. Hmmm ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
                        A larger ground would be able to support all the Rangers fans and bring in additional money for our club.

Why would any fan not want their club grow or keep up with football today?

Football today is different from 10 years ago and it will be the same in another 10 years time, the club need to move on with times.
                        Look at our game at Boro last Sat 15k empty seats which should be a massive warning to the owners about what could happen to us
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Think Jimmy has a point there...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Utter scrote of a man. Compulsive liar, hobo, troll sh!t penalty taker all rolled into one.

Will be happy the day someone puts a claw hammer over his nut.
                            His penalty at Loftus Road was superb viewing. Wonder if anyone has a link?

Comment

Look at our game at Boro last Sat 15k empty seats which should be a massive warning to the owners about what could happen to us
                              Exactly! and everyone knows that there is no difference whatsoever between Boro and London

Comment

It could i agree....but then they used to fill it. Why has it stopped.....because the owner doesn't or can't put the money in anymore...why? because they aren't prem anymore...no interest ..no excitement
                                ...sorry i'm off again vesps!!! imo of course

Comment

Working...
                                X