Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    He is a pretty honest poster that says what he thinks.

I am actually a fernandes fan but I do find him hard to defend.

This and last season has been a disaster. The project/land/stadium is what Tony is really into and that is not a moan just a fact.

Scott Jones has given his opinion and I very much doubt it's all bs and some of it is a concern but I just don't think things are quite as bad as the way scott makes them out to be.

I just wish some of the old school posters on here didn't get abuse from fans that haven't supported the club for more than 5 years.
    How long have i supported the club, WeAre?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He is a pretty honest poster that says what he thinks.

I am actually a fernandes fan but I do find him hard to defend.

This and last season has been a disaster. The project/land/stadium is what Tony is really into and that is not a moan just a fact.

Scott Jones has given his opinion and I very much doubt it's all bs and some of it is a concern but I just don't think things are quite as bad as the way scott makes them out to be.

I just wish some of the old school posters on here didn't get abuse from fans that haven't supported the club for more than 5 years.
      Then don't defend him.. just enjoy the ride on the pitch. I personally don't care about a no-body's opinion in some massive article. We have our own opinions, I just don't see what it achieves? And the people who are against him cant give me an answer to that question.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        I don't know where these anti Fernandes fans are from.. Cos I haven't met one of them at Rangers.. Obviously all armchair fans
        Make you right on that front fella! Certainly none sit near me in the Upper Loft, nor do I hear any of those words at any of the away games I've been to this season.
        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 26-03-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Poorly run is a matter of opinion not a fact.. Its debt to
          themselves as everyone knows so if they don't want the money back then so be it.
          It hasn't affected me in anyway so I choose not to lose sleep over it and I trust our owner so im not bothered about it to be honest.
          Are we still being badly run now? 3rd in the table with a chance of promotion with a totally new squad..

People as successful as Fernandes and co don't keep getting it wrong. They eventually find the recipe for success
          The recipe for success of this project for the highly successful Uncle Tony is Stacey Island & the multi purpose arena ........... Any losses incurred achieving his goal are already built into his business plan IMHO, The question that worries supporters of QPR 'FOOTBALL CLUB' is what happens if something goes belly up before he gets to complete his project.

That is my understanding of Joneses article.

And on that point he ain't wrong is he ? ? ?
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            How long have i supported the club, WeAre?
            All I am saying is that Scott Jones has spent enough money travelling the country, supporting the R's to have his opinion.

You're just a youngster so I don't expect you to listen but for you to totally dismiss the whole blog is a little naive from you imo.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ok, you have your opinion and I have mine, lets leave it there because I will be fightin a losing battle
              Glad we agree on something...
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                The recipe for success of this project for the highly successful Uncle Tony is Stacey Island & the multi purpose arena ........... Any losses incurred achieving his goal are already built into his business plan IMHO, The question that worries supporters of QPR 'FOOTBALL CLUB' is what happens if something goes belly up before he gets to complete his project.

What if you got run over by a bus the day they opened the new stadium? Is that the same sort of 'what if' mate?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

All I ever hear from Fernandes bashers is.... WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF....

I never hear the answer to this question.. what does it achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    Glad we agree on something...
                    arrr MATE there are some proper whoppers on here... never surprises me.

Comment

All I am saying is that Scott Jones has spent enough money travelling the country, supporting the R's to have his opinion.

You're just a youngster so I don't expect you to listen but for you to totally dismiss the whole blog is a little naive from you imo.
                      "Just a youngster".
                      I'm 27 mate, hardly a youngster. And I've supported the club since I was 6. So it's not like I haven't spent a shed load following the club home and away either.
                      Besides, I didn't dismiss the article. I just don't agree with a lot of what the bloke says, or the way he goes about things. Offering out fellow fans on Twitter and message boards if they disagree with his opinion? Mark of an absolute kn.ob jockey if you ask me.
                      I know you're a bit odd, WeAre, and believe it or not your posts more often than not i find entertaining. But that "just a youngster" thing is a bit arrogant of you imo.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Doesn't matter how long people have supported the club they are still entitled to an opinion

Scott Jones isn't what I would call proper Rangers anyway he come along when Paladini came to power got loads of free tickets and then ****ed off to Poland when Paladini left
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Doesn't matter how long people have supported the club they are still entitled to an opinion

Scott Jones isn't what I would call proper Rangers anyway he come along when Paladini came to power got loads of free tickets and then ****ed off to Poland when Paladini left
                          FreeseatPete came under that bracket but Scott always paid for his season ticket and so did his dad.

I am not saying he was an angel because some of his behaviour has been appalling but he has suffered mental illness and that could cause him to react in a non gentleman manner. He always offered me his dads st when I was struggling and he has done likewise with other fans but people tend to hang on the bad parts.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

arrr MATE there are some proper whoppers on here... never surprises me.
                            Irony alert...
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Irony alert...
                              LOL seriously? The doughnuts on here love it when it gets to this stage of a disagreement. So pointless. I appreciate whatever view you have of the club but when it gets to this stage I move on.. thank you

Comment

Wasn't he ball sack who was asking for donations as he was homeless a few years ago. He always thought his opinion was more important than anyone else. Posting up his waffle. Can tell how much he knows about football from the way he took his penalty. Proper jockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X