Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Do you think we could be an occasional top 6 club then?....Like say Everton, Newcastle...
    That's what the plan is I imagine and what were building for eventually

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Do you think we could be an occasional top 6 club then?....Like say Everton, Newcastle...
      Not nowadays no

The days of clubs like us having pop at the top 6 are long gone IMO Sky money has seen to that
      We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Not nowadays no

The days of clubs like us having pop at the top 6 are long gone IMO Sky money has seen to that
        Good to see your positive and ambitious.. Everton have a shoestring budget and get sky money and their 5th!! your making no sense haha
        But I suppose you are one of those fans that will have to have it proven and will just say no no no until it happens

Comment

Not nowadays no

And you're opinion could be right ....who knows, i certainly don't, but that team we had in the prem last time around should never have finished bottom, maybe not top 6 ...but then again with Remy in the side?

Comment

• Well, back on topic, i could not give a toss about "uncle" tony or his mob.

cant stand redcrapp and cant wait to see the back of the unmotivated c un t.

as long as there is a team to support and a club to follow when these losers leave town, im content with that.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              So exactly what I have said basically? haha..
              The plan has got to be top 6 EVENTUALLY.. We have wealthy owners, wealthier than Everton.. It is possible!!
              First up we will never be a club the size of everton and secondly you may as well finish midtable in loftus rd instead of building a new ground to finish 6th -fuc all in comparison. There is top 4,bottom 3 and the rest are all the same in todays football.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• I question how the premiership is the holy grail for so many on here ? It really ain't all that, surely that's obvious from our two miserable years there ?
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Guy is a prize a knob who if you read his b ollocks tweets appears to preach like he is head and shoulders above other Rangers fans and is some kind of unofficial spokesperson

If memory serves me right was he not one of Giannis centurions

I remember when he came on here asking for handouts when he was living out of a box. What a .............

Comment

• Tony is trying to take the club forward. He came in with no experience and I'm sure that he himself would be the first to admit that (many!) mistakes have been made. However, the way you take any business forward is by investing in it and that is what he has done. The idea is that eventually increased revenues will make the investment worthwhile. When you look at the TV money in the PL it does make sense. Add increased revenue from a bigger stadium and it makes even more sense. I don't doubt that our debt is much higher than Tony would have expected at this point but that can happen with any investment. So far as I can tell, it doesn't change the big picture and Tony's plan is still on track:

Bigger stadium, bigger club, established in the top division, greatly increased revenue.

And if you don't know the difference between "batting an eyelid" and battering a piece of cod then you truly are a f ool.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      IF IF IF IF IF.. don't lose sleep over IFS and BUTS
                      Not sure what you do for a living, or even if you have left school, BUT in the Construction Industry we do ongoing risk assessments all the time ............

So if you was on a scaffold you wouldn't be worried who erected it & if they were qualified to work on it ?

Or would you just blindly walk about on it till you found a 'trap' and dropped 3 floors onto your head ?

Nothing wrong with being in the 'what if' gang of four !
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• wasnt that scott jones getting loads of free tickets and shite off the waiter, blokes a total **** imo! saw the div miss a pen at halt time once, the **** fell on his ***!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Prem payments this season. Relegated teams then get another 60m or so split over 4yrs.

http://anfieldindex.com/wp-content/u...y-Position.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Well, back on topic, i could not give a toss about "uncle" tony or his mob.

cant stand redcrapp and cant wait to see the back of the unmotivated c un t.

as long as there is a team to support and a club to follow when these losers leave town, im content with that.
                            laughable.....could be scott jones relative

Comment

No point trying to be something we're not .

Would rather have 15/20k proper Rangers than a 40 k ground where the majority are away fans and tourists
                              Just out of interest, where are you going to get the next generation of fans from?

And what do you call 'proper' Rangers fans?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                laughable.....could be scott jones relative
                                that aviator suits you. personal insults aside.

scott jones or whoever the c unt calls himslef obviously hates "uncle tony"!

i on the other hand, dont give a fark about tony, like i stated in my previous post.
                                now, just because i dont have my head stuck up uncle tonys ar se, does that warrent being compared to some pr ick on twitter?

its my opinion and my view. the only thing laughable is your cheap dig.
                                Last edited by Hitman34; 26-03-2014, 10:47 PM.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X