Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was expecting it to be a piece written by a fan of a rival club when i saw the title of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      This will relay back to our owners and I hope they do not think about leaving because of fans opinions like this.

They don't seem to realise that if they do leave we will be more in the sh1t than now.. not that were even in the sh1t

As long as the old oak project is around they are going NO WHERE big buck to be made, makes 1\4b look like chicken feed.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

The bloke is an absolute div but unfortunately a lot of what he says is true
        We Are The People.....

Comment

I don't know where these anti Fernandes fans are from.. Cos I haven't met one of them at Rangers.. Obviously all armchair fans

Comment

I don't know where these anti Fernandes fans are from.. Cos I haven't met one of them at Rangers.. Obviously all armchair fans
            You clearly don't go drinking in any pubs around the bush or go to away games
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Oh please. I don't know why I'm posting this... He's at it again.
              I don't know why either. This is called "enabling". Id say he is furiously beating himself off reading this thread.

Comment

Actually think its a good piece and it's the masses who have the blinkers on with regards to Fernandes not Scott Jones. The crux of it is this , have we gone backwards or forwards since 'Uncle Tony' has come in board?

The answer we all know but too many are drawn in by the PR machine. Jones provides a legitimate argument regardless whether you think he is a bell end.

Comment

What a fool , before tony came we owed banks money every week it is was climbing more and more into debt. Tony has come and payed that debt off and provided us with interest free loans, yes we may be in a large some of debt but guess what if tony walks he won't get anything he knows this.

Comment

scott is and has always been an attention seeker,even when he reckons he was best buddies with Paladini...lol...goes in one ear and out the other side

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      You clearly don't go drinking in any pubs around the bush or go to away games
                      don't go drinking often no because of other commitments but I go to many away games.. Just don't understand the anti-fernandes fans.
                      I would say they are the type of fan to know less about the facts than anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Actually think its a good piece and it's the masses who have the blinkers on with regards to Fernandes not Scott Jones. The crux of it is this , have we gone backwards or forwards since 'Uncle Tony' has come in board?

The answer we all know but too many are drawn in by the PR machine. Jones provides a legitimate argument regardless whether you think he is a bell end.

What would you rather though!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Him fvcking leave and us be in the real sh1t!! there really is no point to it!!

Comment

What would you rather though!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Him fvcking leave and us be in the real sh1t!! there really is no point to it!!
                          Even if tony did leave I highly doubt he would demand his money .

Comment

Sorry I see there was already a post on this. Can a Mod merge this...

Comment

its just moaning and being negative for the sake of fvcking moaning though.. it wont achieve anything other than a negative so what is the actual point?
                              Unless these fans WANT to see the club go bust

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                I don't know why either. This is called "enabling". Id say he is furiously beating himself off reading this thread.
                                More than likely

Comment

Working...
                                X