Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully QPR’s owners don’t care about the club - Scott Jones = no free tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Serious question here and i come in peace asking it. Have you any effilaition whatsoever towards any single human being tied to queens park rangers? Seems so strange that you dont appear to warm to anyone whatsoever at the club. Well maybe apart from some young kids who have never played yet.
    fair play, love and peace and all that.

of course i do. my support and effilation are for our great hero's of the past. also with the like's of austin,philips,onough,hoilett,barton along with the up and comers who deserve a chance andrade,patresso,sutherland,hariman.

not forgetting the previous club crest.

i feel absoultly no connection to redcrapp and his henchmen or the could not give a toss loan players barring morrison or the left over has beens like zamora,aj,young.

but its my farking club and i will continue to support it and the players that give their all.

as for fernandes, yes i will continue to ask question, beard i will still call him inept as a ceo or director of football and transfer negoatiator or whatever other job he has been given in the club and will continue to call for the head of redcrapp and his cronies.

and most of all, i will call out that dont give a toss mob who put on a rangers shirt and prance around on a saturday prentending to be a footballer.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 29-03-2014, 12:06 AM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Think you are getting a bit over wrought my friend.

There are no external debts, other than this new loan.

Question for you. Where would these extra external debts come from? Do you think any institution would lend a business with QPR's track record, a considerable amount of money? The ONLY real assets excluding players are the ground and contractual TV payments. The security of the latter would appear to have been taken up already.

Stop panicking and let TF & co deal with all that stuff. Not suggesting we all roll over like puppies wanting their tummies rubbed, but give them some credit. I think what they have done so far has afforded them that at least.
      Come on brighton leave the poor little chiwawa alone, he's getting frightened bless him. You know the best form of defence for a small dog is to bite and yap...
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Think you are getting a bit over wrought my friend.

There are no external debts, other than this new loan.

Question for you. Where would these extra external debts come from? Do you think any institution would lend a business with QPR's track record, a considerable amount of money? The ONLY real assets excluding players are the ground and contractual TV payments. The security of the latter would appear to have been taken up already.

Stop panicking and let TF & co deal with all that stuff. Not suggesting we all roll over like puppies wanting their tummies rubbed, but give them some credit. I think what they have done so far has afforded them that at least.
        At the risk of repeating myself...

I know about the current external debt (lack of) situation.

But we're spending over 1m per week on wages, and our revenues are considerably less than this. If - for whatever reason - things go **** up and owners don't want to put in any more money, who pays next weeks bills? That's where external debt comes from.

Put another way: if we were an economy I'd be more worried about our deficit than our debt.

Comment

Working...
        X