Clear All

• Originally posted by alf View Post
    Austin set to be announced at 3pm
    Just come up on my phone & confirmation of CHARLIE!!!,welcome again

Comment

• Very happy.
      beers tonight

Comment

• Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?
          £2.5m and he's off to Derby

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?
            It’s Bollax

Comment

• Being linked with Mowat again and tbh as a free agent and the season he has had he could probably move to a bigger club than Barnsley (no offence intended to them).

But surely we would only be in for him if we couldn't land Stef?

https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes, like you say very useful. He has come on 27 times from the bench and turned some games our way. Keeper me thinks.
                2 goals and 5 assists is nothing to be sniffed at from his 'cameo' season. That's more than many midfield and attacking players who played near enough a full season for other Championship clubs. It's no wonder those clubs are sniffing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Being linked with Mowat again and tbh as a free agent and the season he has had he could probably move to a bigger club than Barnsley (no offence intended to them).

But surely we would only be in for him if we couldn't land Stef?

https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
                  I read somewhere that he is likely to be wanted by some bigger clubs than QPR.

Comment

• https://www.footballfancast.com/fulh...e-championship

Fulham set to allow Stefan Johansen departure

That’s according to a report by West London Sport, who claim that Queens Park Rangers are in talks with the central midfielder regarding a permanent move to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium this summer, with the 30-year-old having just one year remaining on his current deal with Fulham.

Comment

• This has the potential to be a great season

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                        This has the potential to be a great season
                        Yeah!
                        I still think we need an upgrade on Bonne up 6th slot is there for the taking. We have enough of a chance as anyone. I think Fulham and West Brom will be strong but who knows what will happen to Sheff Utd.

Comment

https://www.footballfancast.com/fulh...e-championship

Fulham set to allow Stefan Johansen departure

That’s according to a report by West London Sport, who claim that Queens Park Rangers are in talks with the central midfielder regarding a permanent move to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium this summer, with the 30-year-old having just one year remaining on his current deal with Fulham.
                          I just feel like dancing

Comment

• No mention of Stef....

The Club can confirm that the following players will leave Fulham following the expiry of their contracts at the end of June:
                            • Kevin McDonald
                            • Ryan De Havilland
                            • Lesley Duru
                            • Jayden Harris
                            • Jaydn Mundle-Smith
                            • Luca Murphy
                            • Julian Schwarzer
                            • Jordan Aina
                            • Martell Taylor-Crossdale

We would like to thank all these players for their efforts during their time at Fulham, and wish them the best of luck in the future.

One-year extensions have been activated in the contracts of the following:
                            • Maxime Le Marchand
                            • Cyrus Christie
                            • Tyrese Francois
                            • Jerome Opoku
                            • Terry Ablade
                            • Eric Ameyaw
                            • Jonathon Page

New contracts have also been agreed with Tim Ream, Luca Ashby-Hammond and Marlon Fossey, while offers have been made to Taye Ashby-Hammond, Connor McAvoy, Jean-Pierre Tiehi, Mika Biereth, Ibane Bowat, Luciano D’Auria-Henry and Idris Odutayo.

Marcus Bettinelli’s contract is due to expire at the end of the month. Marcus is currently in dialogue with the Club, and is looking at his options.

All of our loan players have returned to their parent clubs.

Comment

No mention of Stef....

The Club can confirm that the following players will leave Fulham following the expiry of their contracts at the end of June:
                              • Kevin McDonald
                              • Ryan De Havilland
                              • Lesley Duru
                              • Jayden Harris
                              • Jaydn Mundle-Smith
                              • Luca Murphy
                              • Julian Schwarzer
                              • Jordan Aina
                              • Martell Taylor-Crossdale

We would like to thank all these players for their efforts during their time at Fulham, and wish them the best of luck in the future.

One-year extensions have been activated in the contracts of the following:
                              • Maxime Le Marchand
                              • Cyrus Christie
                              • Tyrese Francois
                              • Jerome Opoku
                              • Terry Ablade
                              • Eric Ameyaw
                              • Jonathon Page

New contracts have also been agreed with Tim Ream, Luca Ashby-Hammond and Marlon Fossey, while offers have been made to Taye Ashby-Hammond, Connor McAvoy, Jean-Pierre Tiehi, Mika Biereth, Ibane Bowat, Luciano D’Auria-Henry and Idris Odutayo.

Marcus Bettinelli’s contract is due to expire at the end of the month. Marcus is currently in dialogue with the Club, and is looking at his options.

All of our loan players have returned to their parent clubs.
                              There wouldnt be because he still has one year left on his contract.

Comment

• Watford are rumoured to be interested in buying Chair, but I am concerned by the value QPR have placed according to this article https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/il...test-news/amp/

with negotiations, add-ons and paying the fee in instalments, I think it is a very low valuation especially given his age and 4 years left on his contract. He should have the same £20m valuation that Eze had.

Comment

Working...
                                X