Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

While I agree with you and would rather keep Dickie, i've not seen a midfield this good in a QPR shirt for a long while either. Personally i think it's the combination of players and the vibe they've created rather than an individual, meaning keeping as much of the unit together is imperative.

I really hope they find a way to keep one and sign the other.

The club aren't in the best financial state but when things come together on the pitch there's got to be some risks taken.
    I agree that risks need to be taken if we are serious about trying to win promotion.

The fee for signing Johansen shouldn’t be too prohibitive and I think his wages would be more realistic than his current terms if we offered him a 2 or 3 year deal.

Signing the ‘four loanees’ for next season with perhaps 2 more should help QPR to carry on from where they left off last season and have a top 6 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      I'm opposite. I remember the hurt we suffered for a whole season trying to find a back 3/4/5 that stopped making stupid mistakes and giving goals away. Now that we have that I wouldn't break it up if it can be avoided.
      1. Many thought we wouldn't cope without Smithies, then Freeman, then Eze, Wells, Hugill and the bare facts are that we have improved massively. No-one is indispensable.
      2. Dickie could get an injury in the next game that takes him out for the season.

So, if the club gets an offer that they believe can fund replacements and trouser some profit to offset the c19 finances, let them do it.

Do I want him to go? No, of course not, but I'm not going to chuck my stuff out the pram if he goes. Not a lot we can do in any case, so no point sweating over it...

Comment

• Originally posted by davman View Post

1. Many thought we wouldn't cope without Smithies, then Freeman, then Eze, Wells, Hugill and the bare facts are that we have improved massively. No-one is indispensable.
        2. Dickie could get an injury in the next game that takes him out for the season.

So, if the club gets an offer that they believe can fund replacements and trouser some profit to offset the c19 finances, let them do it.

Do I want him to go? No, of course not, but I'm not going to chuck my stuff out the pram if he goes. Not a lot we can do in any case, so no point sweating over it...
        Exactly this......
        As long as it's a huge can't turn down offer.
        Again NewsNow quoting him as 2.25m

Comment

• Originally posted by davman View Post

Where did I say that he was indispensable or that we couldn't cope without him? The choice was a clear Stephan or Dickie and I chose Dickie for the reasons I stated.
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• True that

Comment

• https://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr...ning-johansen/

Johansen seems like an obvious player for Jokanovic to target as he looks to build a team capable of winning promotion back to the top flight at the first time of asking.

Comment

• Apart from the fact that Sheffield, is as far as I know, not a borough in London

Comment

• "Reports suggest that he could..." - made up ########. Of course he could but he also couldn't and he's the only one that knows. This is typical of the invented fluff that pretends to be journalism these days.

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Chuks Aneke, apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Chuks Aneke, apparently
                      Doubt it he’s pony probably get a game at league 1 that’s his level

probably a few inches spare in a tabloid to fill and typed qpr as only space for three characters and ran out for posh

Comment

• Not a rumour.
                        Jordan Cousins has been shown the door at Stoke.
                        He tried to pass through it but was wide and then picked up an injury!!

Comment

• Uncle Albert will be leaving us this summer

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Uncle Albert will be leaving us this summer
                            One I would of kept .. gutted

Comment

• I notice that LTC hasn't exactly jumped at his new contract. Anyone heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

One I would of kept .. gutted
                                He hasn’t gone yet & probably click bait rumour again,I’d like to see him stay & he’s on 2year contract

Comment

Working...
                                X