X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for fook all then!!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...15-20-per-cent

Comment

• I'd say that's one very p***ed off hombre.
      Those comments won't go down well with Rs supporters.
      But I suppose when you're told you're not good enough for the club you've been at for one season, and not got much of a look in then, it's going to init.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo

Thanks for the 80-85%.
        I don't feel we give him much of a chance.

Comment

• I'd be very disappointed if he don't hit 25 goals for Town !!

Comment

• An extra 10 - 15% should raise his level to around " bang average League One player"
            Good luck to him.

Comment

• We were rumoured to have spent £2m on Bonne. I really hope Ipswich have given us at least £500k as a loan fee for the season.

Comment

• I wouldn’t say Bonne ever let us down or not gave 100% Dykes was obviously seen as our main striker even when he was poor both gave 100% they just didn’t take chances when we dominated games. Austin comes in plus others and we look a different side. From Bonne point of view some games Kelman came on before him. I’d rather give him a year on loan and comes back the better for it I’m not sure he will imo but rather give him some slack than Carroll who’s been paid injured and rejected new deal on the basis he probably will be a bench warmer.

we must have another signing lined up to let him go so hope he does well and we benefit in either a profit or improvement in his ability

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Whilst I hope we do sign Stefan, as he did seem the real deal last season, I do also remember the clamour of trying to sign Mike Sheron and that fans were saying he would be the lynch pin for a promotion push and we know how that turned out
                  But Sheron hadn't been on loan with us for 3 months, if he had, I doubt the club would have bothered signing him!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

But Sheron hadn't been on loan with us for 3 months, if he had, I doubt the club would have bothered signing him!
                    Is this a rumour? No

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Is this a rumour? No
                      I note that you didn't post anything to say this to Kit when he posted his comment about Sheron. Why's that so?

Comment

I note that you didn't post anything to say this to Kit when he posted his comment about Sheron. Why's that so?
                        Must of missed it but your annoying

Comment

You're one of those posters that is always looking for a confrontation with someone else. Pick a fight with your wife instead.

Comment

How could you have missed it,when my comment was in response to Kit's which was quoted?

Comment

What a memory that was!! I remember Stewart Houston saying just as we signed Sheron that when he looks at Sheron and Spencer, he sees goals! We all know how that ended up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

What was memory that was!! I remember Stewart Houston saying just as we signed Sheron that when he looks at Sheron and Spencer, he sees goals! We all know how that ended up!!
                                I was 10 years old. I got Sherons autograph on a ticket stub. Shame I lost it at some point, a piece of QPR history.

Comment

Working...
                                X