No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We (Southend) appear to have Hamzad Kargbo on trial with us at the moment, possibly with view to a loan I imagine. What sort of level do you reckon he's at? From videos looks like an absolute unit, built more like a centre back than a striker but seems to know where the goal is.

Comment

• Hoping someone can help this shrimper.
      I have no idea sorry mate.

Comment

• Talk that Keinan Davis Villa, is wanted by a number of champs clubs including QPR on loan.
        So expect Rs to swoop for somebody completely different, and unmentioned!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Hoping someone can help this shrimper.
          I have no idea sorry mate.
          SOUTHEND United are taking a look at young Queens Park Rangers striker Hamzad Kargbo.

The 19-year-old will spend the next 10 days training with the Shrimpers

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/19...g-qpr-striker/
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Moses Odubajo, who played under QPR manager Mark Warburton at Brentford and is available after leaving Sheffield Wednesday, will replace Kane if he proves his fitness.

Odubajo is training with the club and is seen as a potentially useful option as he can also play on the left side, but the 27-year-old has struggled with injury problems.

the right-back has had a number of injury problems in recent seasons, having suffered a “serious hamstring tear” with Wednesday earlier this year, as well as having been sidelined for a whopping 798 days between June 2016 and September 2018 with a knee injury.

A sick note ??

Comment

• Let's hope his medical is a bit more strenuous than the one we conducted for Dean sturridge! What a shambles that was!!
              Signed when he was already injured and didn't even have a medical! You couldn't make it up! We all know how that ended!

I still wake up in cold sweats from the night sturridge and Stefan Moore played together away at watford. We may aswell have had 2 mannequins stood up front!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Some of us do have short memories with Nico. He did really well at Falkirk I think? There was then a clammer for him to start ahead of Wallace who was getting pelters at the time.

Nico also managed to start in the Finnish team that beat the French!

It hasn’t worked out and he’s not suited to the left wing back position.

Providing he gets a move, no harm done.

I can see why we offered him a longer contract because at the time he seemed to have significant potential.
                Can you imagine the meltdown if he had had a storming Euros and left for peanuts as not tied up to us?
                Club sometimes has to gamble by awarding contracts where there is a chance they will come good or risk losing them for nothing.
                We will inevitably get it wrong on occasions.
                However very happy with the way we are currently doing business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Depressed Southend Fan View Post
                  We (Southend) appear to have Hamzad Kargbo on trial with us at the moment, possibly with view to a loan I imagine. What sort of level do you reckon he's at? From videos looks like an absolute unit, built more like a centre back than a striker but seems to know where the goal is.
                  I've only seen him play once and that was for our U18's back in the 18/19 season. He was a confident looking centre back then, but started playing up front the season after and made the step up to the U23's last season.

Quite a few of the posters at www.indyrs.co.uk regularly attend our Youth and Development squad matches, so you could try posting your question there.

Comment

• Do we need Tommy Doyle ?

Comment

• Probably just click bait again, the last two signings we knew nothing about, so looks like we don’t advertise who we want

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Do we need Tommy Doyle ?
                        No. We need Stefan Johansen

Comment

• Who is Tommy Doyle?
                          Position? Club?

Comment

Who is Tommy Doyle?
                            Position? Club?
                            Captain of Man City U23s. All round midfielder. Clickbaits say there are about 8 Championship clubs after him. Turned down a loan to Preston last year as he thought he had a chance for main Man City squad but he didn't.

Comment

Who is Tommy Doyle?
                              Position? Club?
                              City wonder kid 19

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Captain of Man City U23s. All round midfielder. Clickbaits say there are about 8 Championship clubs after him. Turned down a loan to Preston last year as he thought he had a chance for main Man City squad but he didn't.
                                Thanks Davie yeah agree clickbait you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X