Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I'm quite hopeful on signing Johansen having read an article on NewsNow this morning.
    Parker is going to speak to him and all his loaned out players, as to whether they want to stay.
    I read that, and agree. Its almost as if Parker is challenging Stefan to say he is committed to Fulham, having loaned him out twice. Its a bit like a husband been caught with his strides down for the second time and turning round to his wife and saying "you have to show your loyalty to me if I am going to stay...". Hopefully Stefan will tell him precisely where to shove his commitment...

Comment

• Yeah exactly Stan.
      Johansen know we have a decent side, he will be regular, and he knows is appreciated.
      Hopeful he will decide to leave having been dumped twice now.

Comment

• If Parker guaranteed him 1st team football then it would be a dead deal, however I don't think he will. Salary will be the issue because he'd have to take a huge drop and majority of modern day footballers will refuse to do this. I think we should put more effort into realistic options like field types etc
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I don't think he will either

Comment

• I think he will stay at Fulham. Money talks.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Sir Chaz of Loftus thinks Stefan will be leaving Fools

Comment

• https://the72.co.uk/236686/qpr-set-t...free-transfer/

Back up gk in

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                    It makes sense , Lumley gone , Kelly will go , so an experienced keeper as back up along with Barnes will give our younger keepers time to progress and be ready in a season or two in the future when Dieng inevitably moves on .

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I read that, and agree. Its almost as if Parker is challenging Stefan to say he is committed to Fulham, having loaned him out twice. Its a bit like a husband been caught with his strides down for the second time and turning round to his wife and saying "you have to show your loyalty to me if I am going to stay...". Hopefully Stefan will tell him precisely where to shove his commitment...
                      I thought along those lines too.

Johansen is not really wanted by Fulham and if they did go back up again he would be released at the end of his contract. He may as well tell them he wants to join us and get a new 3 year deal. He knows we have a talented side and can challenge for a top 4 place next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It makes sense , Lumley gone , Kelly will go , so an experienced keeper as back up along with Barnes will give our younger keepers time to progress and be ready in a season or two in the future when Dieng inevitably moves on .
                        I would prefer a move to sign Keiren Westwood who is being released by Sheff Wed, if a deal could be agreed.

Comment

• Rather have Barry Bannan if we cant have Johansen

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Again read the post again ! You are killing me here ffs ‍♂️
                            It was me saying I don’t think we can afford the 30k that he is “apparently “ going to be on . So we both agree on that . Jesus just read the post before you comment .
                            And regardless if I just joined tonight or been here 10 years what the hell does that have anything to do with it . Your clearly a sad boring old man who has nothing better to do than pick holes in peoples post . Get a life
                            geezer . If you would like to carry on this conversation please pm so we not boring every one .
                            as you were
                            What's classed as old these days?

Comment

• Anyone heard any rumours of the amount of money Newcastle may be offering for Dickie?

Comment

• Probably bollacks, we won’t sell him unless offer is 30mil +

Comment

Working...
                                X