X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like the sound of Hibernian’s Ryan Porteous

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Could be tied up with us have a pre-season game with them?
      Yes that’s what thought Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Loan or permanent? Can he do the job for us?
        Did a very decent job for Coventry when on loan from Brighton. In the squad of Norway but has hardly played. Seems to be rated by Brighton so probably a loan if it is anything in it. Can also play central defender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Leo Østigård also a rumour. RWB from Brighton. Norwegian international.
          Easy for you to say...

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/so...ich-town-star/

Queens Park Rangers have agreed a deal to sign Andre Dozzell from Ipswich Town and the move will be announced officially in the coming days, Football League World can reveal..

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Easy for you to say...
              Ok, Leo Eastfarm for you Brits.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Ok, Leo Eastfarm for you Brits.
                Ok thanks, as I would have just pronounced Leo Østigård as Leo Ostiguard, swapping the Ø for an O and the å as ua.

Comment

• I see that Brentford have released Marcondes...seems a but odd given that he played and scored in the play off final but they obvs looking for Prem players now..might we be taking a look at the guy? I've seen a couple of articles that suggest that we may be.

Comment

• Not sure I want the bus stop in Hounslow player.
                    Not sure he would be a good fit and I actually think he might destroy the squad harmony.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Easy for you to say...
                      And spell!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Did a very decent job for Coventry when on loan from Brighton. In the squad of Norway but has hardly played. Seems to be rated by Brighton so probably a loan if it is anything in it. Can also play central defender.
                        Ok, thanks for the info. Lets see if something happens. Hope we get that another norwegian signed, so we all can relax

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Not sure I want the bus stop in Hounslow player.
                          Not sure he would be a good fit and I actually think he might destroy the squad harmony.
                          Agree about not necessarily being a good fit tactically, could he destroy harmony? Is he a bit of a wrong un?

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-...rom-wimbledon/

Another midfielder linked

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                              Sounds good but would be better to buy him then loan him back for another season.

Comment

• According to the East Anglian Daily Times, QPR will trigger a seven-figure buy-out clause which was included in the contract that Dozzell signed last December.

Comment

Working...
                                X