No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No point dismantling our team every summer - i understand maybe having to sell one but not dykes , dieng and chair - that would basically say we have no desire to be anything but a championship mid table team - if we have any ambition we gave to find a way to keep all three

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      It does seem a lot of our fans are keen to sell our players .
      Yep & if we want progress then you keep & build your team around your best players

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Yep & if we want progress then you keep & build your team around your best players
        Assuming you have the money to do it without having to sacrifice a player for £££££££

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
          Nyland looks a quality Keeper.
          Not sure he is concistent enough, but he`s got something to prove. Been a long time since he was a regular now.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Need incomings not the other way round ! Dozzell for Bonn I'd welcome.

Comment

• https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...status-3191228

Would be good addition. If he was right sided would be a no brainer. As improved as Wallace was this season i'd say Reach is a better player and more versatile.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...status-3191228

Would be good addition. If he was right sided would be a no brainer. As improved as Wallace was this season i'd say Reach is a better player and more versatile.
                For what it`s worth, I rate him quite highly. He scored against us I think.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Gallagher
                  @Sean_Gallagher9

- #QPR aiming to tie up a permanent deal for Austin by next week. Everything in their favour right now. - A move for Johansen will be tough to conclude, but they’re pushing hard for that. - Re Dozzell, he’s someone who they’ve kept an eye on. Might look at that later down line.
                  2:10 PM · May 18, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

If that does happen, hopefully go for 2 / 5 from the following please : Wells, Hogan, Chaplin, Hugil or Windass? Could be good replacements if Dykes IS sold as part of getting the Viking in
                    I think Wells is definitely something that can be done as he hasn't exactly done well at Bristol City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      It does seem a lot of our fans are keen to sell our players .

If that was including me I never said I want to sell the players.

"That would give the club a decent budget, but I would prefer to keep as much of the squad that finished the season rather than cash" is what I said.

Comment

• We might have to sell one player in order to finance signing Johansen and Austin to add to DeWijs. Of course there is probably some money to come from Palace re: add ons and a sell on fee if they sell him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Gallagher
                          @Sean_Gallagher9

- #QPR aiming to tie up a permanent deal for Austin by next week. Everything in their favour right now. - A move for Johansen will be tough to conclude, but they’re pushing hard for that. - Re Dozzell, he’s someone who they’ve kept an eye on. Might look at that later down line.
                          2:10 PM · May 18, 2021

This bloke doesn't get too much wrong.
                          He doesn't do it for vanity

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

This bloke doesn't get too much wrong.
                            He doesn't do it for vanity
                            Works for talksport, only posts when he knows actual info or when it is physically close tbf.

Comment

• Apparently Sam Field has signed a permanent deal with us today

Comment

• Lumley to Boro.

Comment

Working...
                                X