No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might pick up now contracts have expired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Its gone quiet regarding Cox. Not sure if a second bid is going in or are they buying their time to see if the Dutch club blink first. Can't see much happening until mid-end of July. Need 2 full backs and a striker.
      And Stef , we shouldn’t underestimate the huge impact he had in centre mid

Comment

• https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...am-midfielder/

Do they have more money than us to seal the deal?

Comment

• Have we not got £2m for Dion Sanderson ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...am-midfielder/

Nobody knows because Blackburn currently are under a transfer embargo for not publishing their accounts.

Comment

• Messi is now a free agent
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• 20210701_064108.jpg

20210701_064047.jpg
                Attached Files
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...am-midfielder/

They will if they sell Armstrong to a Premiership club. However, they are under a transfer embargo at present.
                  Hopefully, if we haven't already, will make a bid to buy Johansen asap. I think he will be vital in any challenge for promotion .

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Have we not got £2m for Dion Sanderson ?
                    Newcastle & Sunderland, where he was on loan last season, want him. I maybe missed it but didn't see that we were linked with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Newcastle & Sunderland, where he was on loan last season, want him. I maybe missed it but didn't see that we were linked with him.
                      No not linked but imo should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

They will if they sell Armstrong to a Premiership club. However, they are under a transfer embargo at present.
                        Hopefully, if we haven't already, will make a bid to buy Johansen asap. I think he will be vital in any challenge for promotion .
                        Aren't these embargos a bit flexible? You can move one on and bring one in and not increase the wage bill type of thing? I'm pretty sure they don't completely stop all incoming movement.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/xHpc8zsEunQ Talking of rumours anyone remember this banger from the 80s.

Comment

• Stop taking the #### now lads

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Aren't these embargos a bit flexible? You can move one on and bring one in and not increase the wage bill type of thing? I'm pretty sure they don't completely stop all incoming movement.
                              They cannot pay any transfer or agents fee and can only pay 75% of an outgoing player's wage on a freebie. Blackburn's accounts were due in March but they were given a 3 month extension until the end of June. The EFL also have other clubs with embargos but will not name them.

Comment

• Young goalkeeper Tom Middlehurst has joined Harlow Town on loan from QPR for three months.

Comment

Working...
                                X