Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He hasn’t gone yet & probably click bait rumour again,I’d like to see him stay & he’s on 2year contract
    At least we should get a fee if he goes. Not a big fee but something. I donīt think he is pushing the move, but if Warbs says he wonīt get much playing time and club accept the bids, he then might consider his options. Still think he will stick around, he will be a useful squad player

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Uncle Albert will be leaving us this summer
      At this rate or believed we will have no players left !!

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...irmingham-city

Comment

• Yes
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Uncle Albert will be leaving us this summer
          Why? He has been a very useful sub whenever he was called upon.

He may not be used as starter but he will get games from the bench. I doubt that he would be pushing for a move given this is the club he supports.

Comment

• No he’s not leaving & that’s all made up stuff again

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Why? He has been a very useful sub whenever he was called upon.

He may not be used as starter but he will get games from the bench. I doubt that he would be pushing for a move given this is the club he supports.

Yes, like you say very useful. He has come on 27 times from the bench and turned some games our way. Keeper me thinks.

Comment

• Austin set to be announced at 3pm

Comment

• Originally posted by alf View Post
                  Austin set to be announced at 3pm
                  Just come up on my phone & confirmation of CHARLIE!!!,welcome again

Comment

• Very happy.
                    beers tonight

Comment

• Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                        Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?
                        Ģ2.5m and he's off to Derby

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                          Just seen an article saying Adomah is wanted by Derby and that the player isn't happy at QPR due to playing time he's getting...I know he 's a QPR fan but any truth in this?
                          It’s Bollax

Comment

• Being linked with Mowat again and tbh as a free agent and the season he has had he could probably move to a bigger club than Barnsley (no offence intended to them).

But surely we would only be in for him if we couldn't land Stef?

https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes, like you say very useful. He has come on 27 times from the bench and turned some games our way. Keeper me thinks.
                              2 goals and 5 assists is nothing to be sniffed at from his 'cameo' season. That's more than many midfield and attacking players who played near enough a full season for other Championship clubs. It's no wonder those clubs are sniffing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Being linked with Mowat again and tbh as a free agent and the season he has had he could probably move to a bigger club than Barnsley (no offence intended to them).

But surely we would only be in for him if we couldn't land Stef?

https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
                                I read somewhere that he is likely to be wanted by some bigger clubs than QPR.

Comment

Working...
                                X