Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
    Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.
    hope that is true.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

      I disagree as they put a 20m price on Eze last summer, but hope that none of Chair, Dickie, Dieng or Dykes are sold this summer, because I really believe that we have a realistic chance of not only making the play-offs, but a top two finish if we carry on from where we left off.

      We need to add to the squad, not weaken it. I realise that all players have their price tag, but surely we don't have to put Primark prices on our players. We are not likely to charge Harrods prices , but perhaps we can use John Lewis ones.
      Disagree with that & never put a price tag on Eze, we don’t operate like that anymore, had a price in mind which was accepted

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

        Disagree with that & never put a price tag on Eze, we don’t operate like that anymore, had a price in mind which was accepted
        Totally agree Jeff , regarding Eze , none of us know what the club valued him at and to be honest it’s irrelevant.Palace would have made numerous offers and we wouldn’t have accepted until we thought that’s as much as we could get .These transfers work better for the selling club if a bidding war starts but we haven’t had much of that down the years . As for touting our current players at low prices , that is also nonsense, it’s just clickbait sites throwing random figures around .

        Comment


        • Chuks Aneke Yes or No ?

          Not seen him play so cannot comment. Rather a couple of decent wing backs if there's any out there.

          Comment


          • Two names floating on twitter
            Dan Crowley
            Jon Toral.......
            Thinking I've heard of the first, but not the second.

            Comment


            • I see we keep being linked to Dozzell (Ipswich).

              If we sign Johansen we will have plenty of options in the central positions: Johansen, Field, Amos, Carroll and Ball. We can also use Willock and Thomas even though they are better further up the pitch. Add in Bettache and Owens and the midfield looks very crowded.

              I think Dozzell is just an option if we don’t sign Johansen.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                I see we keep being linked to Dozzell (Ipswich).

                If we sign Johansen we will have plenty of options in the central positions: Johansen, Field, Amos, Carroll and Ball. We can also use Willock and Thomas even though they are better further up the pitch. Add in Bettache and Owens and the midfield looks very crowded.

                I think Dozzell is just an option if we don’t sign Johansen.
                Or Carroll - he still hasn't accepted his new contract.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

                Comment


                • I can only see ball being used as back up at cb or rwb and Amos and Carroll being nursed through games

                  love to see Stefan come in as we looked as good as anyone with him pulling the strings best cm since faulin for me.

                  Comment


                  • https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...se-for-dozzell

                    superdicksy added 14:04 - Jun 6
                    Macauley bonne straight swap local boy town supporter
                    Done well at charlton
                    Good signing

                    Not seen him play ? Anyone ? Lots of different views from Town fans.

                    Comment


                    • Think that was old news, but has appeared again

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        Think that was old news, but has appeared again
                        Yes think you're right. Its poped up again

                        Comment


                        • I saw a poster on LFW saying that us and Fulham are poles apart in the valuation of Stefan Johansen. I hope he is wrong, but to be honest I can`t see us getting him. Fulham is a rival after all.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I saw a poster on LFW saying that us and Fulham are poles apart in the valuation of Stefan Johansen. I hope he is wrong, but to be honest I can`t see us getting him. Fulham is a rival after all.
                            I can imagine.

                            Even with one year left on his contract they would probably want 3m for him. We wont be paying that for a player without any future sell on value.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              I saw a poster on LFW saying that us and Fulham are poles apart in the valuation of Stefan Johansen. I hope he is wrong, but to be honest I can`t see us getting him. Fulham is a rival after all.
                              If it's anything other than WLS I dont trust it​​​​​​.

                              Comment


                              • https://www.premierleague.com/news/2163104

                                Premier Players shown the door.

                                Any good wing backs ? Gotta be under 24 tho

                                Palace !!! over 20 players

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X