No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finding myself nervous about Chair's ongoing "illness". If he doesn't surface for either of next two games I'll be bricking it until window shuts.

Comment

• Read yesterday Sheffield United keeper to arsenal was off wonder if they could revamp their interest in QPR keeper

Comment

• Rob Dickie is showing tremendous potential…but as good as Ben White…..??…..c,mon let’s have a reality check…maybe in a few years…

Comment

• Originally posted by Banbury View Post
          Rob Dickie is showing tremendous potential…but as good as Ben White…..??…..c,mon let’s have a reality check…maybe in a few years…
          I’ve watched Ben white play for Newport pboro well before Leeds

similarity is both don’t dive in read the game well and very good bringing ball out from the back. Dickie marked Toney for Oxford as well as anyone

White probably has a touch more pace but to have an discussion over potential of a 50m rated player means we’re in a good place to be with dickie

Comment

• Dickie is 'the bo llocks'
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Deal imminent for Sheffield United GK moving to Arsenal.

Message for the blades, you'll have to spend close to £20mill if you want Seny.
              You're loaded boys so cough up

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Deal imminent for Sheffield United GK moving to Arsenal.

Message for the blades, you'll have to spend close to £20mill if you want Seny.
                You're loaded boys so cough up
                Meanwhile Jonstone let in four tonight (what is happening to Sheff Utd?) and his value cd be going in the opposite direction....

Comment

• Looking at Sheff Utd league position he might not want to go there regardless of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Meanwhile Jonstone let in four tonight (what is happening to Sheff Utd?) and his value cd be going in the opposite direction....
                    He looked hopeless, flapping at everything. Whatever Blades do, they really have to get a keeper in pronto.

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...eague-forward/

QPR, Birmingham City and Middlesbrough are interested in signing Andre Gray on loan

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I didn't know that an opponent keeper conceding counts against both. Johnstone plays for WBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I didn't know that an opponent keeper conceding counts against both. Johnstone plays for WBA.
                          Hahaha! Apologies, think I had one too many in celebration and suffered a brain fade...

Comment

• West London sport reporting that MW wants one more in a striker.
                            WLS reports Andre Gray is the player we are after.

So my question, who do you think we'll actually be after?
                            I'm going for Nahki Wells

Comment

• Was he under Warbs at Brentford?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Was he under Warbs at Brentford?
                                Yes he was CCJ, how are you keeping & you’ve been quiet of late

Comment

Working...
                                X