Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    Warbs said that unless we sell someone our business is done for this summer, of course Moses will sign but he could be last one. Its been amazing transfer window, full credit to the board and the manager
    Signed far more players than I anticipated, and far better players too.
    Decent window tbh squad is much deeper.
    Well done all at the Rs

Comment

• https://the72.co.uk/243127/john-eust...ea-city-links/

Looks like Eustace stays

Comment

Good news, it did surprise me to see him on the touch line yesterday.

Comment

He reluctantly had to turn it down? What's all that about?...Did QPR stand in his way? Or personal life and not wanting to move to Wales maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

He reluctantly had to turn it down? What's all that about?...Did QPR stand in his way? Or personal life and not wanting to move to Wales maybe?
            Probably went there and released Swansea's a sh1teh@le of a town!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Probably went there and released Swansea's a sh1teh@le of a town!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Signed far more players than I anticipated, and far better players too.
                Decent window tbh squad is much deeper.
                Well done all at the Rs
                I second that. They managed to sign all 4 of the loanees from the 2nd half of last season and a few extra ones.

Comment

• Maybe he thinks QPR have a better chance of promotion

Comment

• QPR have been taking a look at Brandon Aveiro following his departure from Crystal Palace, according to journalist Alan Nixon on Twitter

https://the72.co.uk/243101/qpr-looki...l-palace-exit/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Fulham are signing Harry Wilson for £12 million.
                      Fulham won’t pay Liverpool ANY money until 2022 in the £12m Harry Wilson deal. The clubs came to an agreement so they could avoid FFP restrictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

€12 million for a championship club,that must be a record?
                        Wolves bought Neves for £16.11m whilst in the Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Fulham won’t pay Liverpool ANY money until 2022 in the £12m Harry Wilson deal. The clubs came to an agreement so they could avoid FFP restrictions.
                          That's well naughty, future debts should be included in any financial statements...it annoys me that so many clubs are using loopholes (selling your own stadium to your owners for an inflated price etc) and we got crucified for breaking these same rules.

Comment

• You cannot navigate around the PnS rules (FFP rules) by postponing a payment. The cost of investing in a player has to be amortized over the duration of the length of the contract irrespective of the payment profile.

Comment

• Not sure this is a rumour but I'll post this anyway.
                              EFL Insider is talking about Eddie Nketiah coming to us on loan from Arsenal.
                              Saying we need a his quality etc.
                              Now obviously we all know that so just not sure why this name is mentioned.
                              On NewsNow

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Not sure this is a rumour but I'll post this anyway.
                                EFL Insider is talking about Eddie Nketiah coming to us on loan from Arsenal.
                                Saying we need a his quality etc.
                                Now obviously we all know that so just not sure why this name is mentioned.
                                On NewsNow
                                Did that story only suggest we should loan him?

Comment

Working...
                                X