Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.footballfancast.com/fulh...e-championship

Fulham set to allow Stefan Johansen departure

That’s according to a report by West London Sport, who claim that Queens Park Rangers are in talks with the central midfielder regarding a permanent move to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium this summer, with the 30-year-old having just one year remaining on his current deal with Fulham.

Comment

• This has the potential to be a great season

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
        This has the potential to be a great season
        Yeah!
        I still think we need an upgrade on Bonne up 6th slot is there for the taking. We have enough of a chance as anyone. I think Fulham and West Brom will be strong but who knows what will happen to Sheff Utd.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          https://www.footballfancast.com/fulh...e-championship

Fulham set to allow Stefan Johansen departure

That’s according to a report by West London Sport, who claim that Queens Park Rangers are in talks with the central midfielder regarding a permanent move to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium this summer, with the 30-year-old having just one year remaining on his current deal with Fulham.
          I just feel like dancing

Comment

• No mention of Stef....

The Club can confirm that the following players will leave Fulham following the expiry of their contracts at the end of June:
            • Kevin McDonald
            • Ryan De Havilland
            • Lesley Duru
            • Jayden Harris
            • Jaydn Mundle-Smith
            • Luca Murphy
            • Julian Schwarzer
            • Jordan Aina
            • Martell Taylor-Crossdale

We would like to thank all these players for their efforts during their time at Fulham, and wish them the best of luck in the future.

One-year extensions have been activated in the contracts of the following:
            • Maxime Le Marchand
            • Cyrus Christie
            • Tyrese Francois
            • Jerome Opoku
            • Terry Ablade
            • Eric Ameyaw
            • Jonathon Page

New contracts have also been agreed with Tim Ream, Luca Ashby-Hammond and Marlon Fossey, while offers have been made to Taye Ashby-Hammond, Connor McAvoy, Jean-Pierre Tiehi, Mika Biereth, Ibane Bowat, Luciano D’Auria-Henry and Idris Odutayo.

Marcus Bettinelli’s contract is due to expire at the end of the month. Marcus is currently in dialogue with the Club, and is looking at his options.

All of our loan players have returned to their parent clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              No mention of Stef....

The Club can confirm that the following players will leave Fulham following the expiry of their contracts at the end of June:
              • Kevin McDonald
              • Ryan De Havilland
              • Lesley Duru
              • Jayden Harris
              • Jaydn Mundle-Smith
              • Luca Murphy
              • Julian Schwarzer
              • Jordan Aina
              • Martell Taylor-Crossdale

We would like to thank all these players for their efforts during their time at Fulham, and wish them the best of luck in the future.

One-year extensions have been activated in the contracts of the following:
              • Maxime Le Marchand
              • Cyrus Christie
              • Tyrese Francois
              • Jerome Opoku
              • Terry Ablade
              • Eric Ameyaw
              • Jonathon Page

New contracts have also been agreed with Tim Ream, Luca Ashby-Hammond and Marlon Fossey, while offers have been made to Taye Ashby-Hammond, Connor McAvoy, Jean-Pierre Tiehi, Mika Biereth, Ibane Bowat, Luciano D’Auria-Henry and Idris Odutayo.

Marcus Bettinelli’s contract is due to expire at the end of the month. Marcus is currently in dialogue with the Club, and is looking at his options.

All of our loan players have returned to their parent clubs.
              There wouldnt be because he still has one year left on his contract.

Comment

• Watford are rumoured to be interested in buying Chair, but I am concerned by the value QPR have placed according to this article https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/il...test-news/amp/

with negotiations, add-ons and paying the fee in instalments, I think it is a very low valuation especially given his age and 4 years left on his contract. He should have the same £20m valuation that Eze had.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Watford are rumoured to be interested in buying Chair, but I am concerned by the value QPR have placed according to this article https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/il...test-news/amp/

with negotiations, add-ons and paying the fee in instalments, I think it is a very low valuation especially given his age and 4 years left on his contract. He should have the same £20m valuation that Eze had.
                  Wouldn’t believe any article & QPR wouldn’t put a price like that & tell them, these days it’s all done quietly & efficiently, anyway he’s not going anywhere

Comment

• Chair has had a decent season but it so far off a premier League player, which clearly shows the article to be absolute pony. He'd be lucky to polish 1 of Adels boots currently
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Wouldn’t believe any article & QPR wouldn’t put a price like that & tell them, these days it’s all done quietly & efficiently, anyway he’s not going anywhere
                      Yes agreed Jeff.
                      Was only thinking a couple of days ago how the leaks seem to have been plugged

Comment

• Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConoQPR2000 View Post
                          Apparently the deal for Stef is 85% done from what ive heard.
                          What you heard & from? Hope so

Comment

What you heard & from? Hope so
                            https://twitter.com/QprNews82/status...94599845773317

Comment

• I also believe it is 85% done. The problem is the bit we are not getting is the lower half of his left leg which may cause mobility issues on the pitch.

Comment

I disagree as they put a £20m price on Eze last summer, but hope that none of Chair, Dickie, Dieng or Dykes are sold this summer, because I really believe that we have a realistic chance of not only making the play-offs, but a top two finish if we carry on from where we left off.

We need to add to the squad, not weaken it. I realise that all players have their price tag, but surely we don't have to put Primark prices on our players. We are not likely to charge Harrods prices , but perhaps we can use John Lewis ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X