No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted previous comment because just realised it was already posted.

Comment

• Doncaster Rovers are taking Aramide Oteh on trial, as per a report by the Doncaster Free Press.

Doncaster Rovers are set to cast an eye over the striker after his release by QPR.

Good luck Aramide

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Doncaster Rovers are taking Aramide Oteh on trial, as per a report by the Doncaster Free Press.

Doncaster Rovers are set to cast an eye over the striker after his release by QPR.

Good luck Aramide
        He'll be doing well to get a League One contract. But I guess he's still in the "potential" age category. He didnt seem to do much at League 2 level when on loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Doncaster Rovers are taking Aramide Oteh on trial, as per a report by the Doncaster Free Press.

Good luck Aramide
          He could be the type of forward that Peterborough usually sign and turn around into a goalscorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He could be the type of forward that Peterborough usually sign and turn around into a goalscorer.
            Yeah agree but there is only so long we could keep him around without playing him.He always seemed very raw when I saw him plus he had a few loans and was no nearer to the first team . Hopefully he makes a career for himself but I think it will be in the lower leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I really do hope so but I also hope we have bigger fish to fry, being an optimist by nature and chemical intervention, this season will be most enjoyable, whether we go up or not, stay safe people but dont STRESS to much, parliament are taking their summer Holidays, just have a little think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Yeah agree but there is only so long we could keep him around without playing him.He always seemed very raw when I saw him plus he had a few loans and was no nearer to the first team . Hopefully he makes a career for himself but I think it will be in the lower leagues.
                I was in no way inferring that we should have kept him on. As you say, he has had a few loans without making any impact. I just think that he seems the type that flops everywhere until Peterborough give him a try.

Comment

• Sheffield Wed supposed to be interested in Shodipo

Comment

• We should get rid of even if it's for 200k. No point keeping players that are old enough to be a squad player yet aren't getting a look in.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Sheffield Wed supposed to be interested in Shodipo
                      I can't see him getting in the team, shame really, there is a player there and last season seemingly went well for him.
                      How old is he?
                      Unless of course uncle was to leave, then he might replace him in the squad

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I can't see him getting in the team, shame really, there is a player there and last season seemingly went well for him.
                        How old is he?
                        Unless of course uncle was to leave, then he might replace him in the squad
                        He's just turned 24yrs so I guess it would have happen at championship level by now. I'm sure he could do a job for us but is he good enough back up to support a top 6 place. I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          We should get rid of even if it's for 200k. No point keeping players that are old enough to be a squad player yet aren't getting a look in.
                          £200k.......?
                          That would be a fantastic deal for us but in the current financial landscape surely £50k and getting him off the books would enough? Also, he going into the last year of his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo
                            Gone to Wednesday on loan.
                            Squad looking light now with him and Bonne going. Lack of pace too. Hopefully the departures pave the way for some more incomings soon!

Comment

If he does well ( hope he does) he won't be our player anymore.
                              And good luck to him, he needs to make a career for himself.
                              Then back at Loftus Road to rip QPR apart

Comment

I suppose that recognises there was minimal transfer value and rather than give him a free transfer at least we mow have a callback option if we need him.

Do we hold an option on him for another year for 22/23?
                                Last edited by SheepRanger; 11-07-2021, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X