Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Ipswich town midfielder Dozzell to sign for hoops with Bonnie in straight swop
    Ah both saw the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

What's that about Jeff?
      I've got a pic.
      There was rumours we was after him Dave, it’s on a site but couldn’t print in off, I’ll try again, suppose to be highly rated, I would take the swop with Bonnie

Comment

https://the72.co.uk/235748/qpr-set-t...reports-claim/

Comment

There's going to be a lot of midfielders in the squad if this, the loan players and two coming back from injury. Makes me think Caroll may not be offered a new contract, especially if we get Twine too.

If Bonne goes and Kelman likely to go.out on loan surely we need at least one other striker. I assume Twine is an attacking midfielder and perhaps a nos 10.

Comment

Getting Charlie Austin is very important during a period of transition. In many ways he is the heart and soul of this club. Likewise, Stefan Johansen would be a top signing, but I still fear he is beyond reach as far as wages is concerned.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

There was rumours we was after him Dave, it’s on a site but couldn’t print in off, I’ll try again, suppose to be highly rated, I would take the swop with Bonnie
              Yes definitely. I'm assuming/ hoping Dozzell is little gem that just needs that little bit of a polish

Comment

There are rumours that Dykes can be sold this summer and Fulham are one of the interested clubs. A player & cash deal could see us get Johansen in with enough money to buy a new striker to partner the hopefully, incoming Austin.

Chair and Dieng are also rumoured to be possibly sold this summer. We can get decent money in for these 3. That would give the club a decent budget, but I would prefer to keep as much of the squad that finished the season rather than cash.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  There are rumours that Dykes can be sold this summer and Fulham are one of the interested clubs. A player & cash deal could see us get Johansen in with enough money to buy a new striker to partner the hopefully, incoming Austin.

Chair and Dieng are also rumoured to be possibly sold this summer. We can get decent money in for these 3. That would give the club a decent budget, but I would prefer to keep as much of the squad that finished the season rather than cash.

Dykes for Johansen, £8m and an extra £2m if Fulham get promoted within 3yrs would be okay if he had to go. That would be my minimum deal....
                  Last edited by SheepRanger; 15-05-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Agree with you sheep, and Stan
                    Thinking we can get another striker in next to Charlie and they can hit it off

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Dykes for Johansen, £8m and an extra £2m if Fulham get promoted within 3yrs would be okay if he had to go. That would be my minimum deal....
                      If that does happen, hopefully go for 2 / 5 from the following please : Wells, Hogan, Chaplin, Hugil or Windass? Could be good replacements if Dykes IS sold as part of getting the Viking in

Comment

• Nah rather keep Dykes

Comment

• If Dieng is to be sold I guess there could be worse replacements than Ørjan Nyland, the Norwich number two. A Norwegian international before he lost his number 1 position at Aston Villa. Just a thought..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Nyland looks a quality Keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              If Dieng is to be sold I guess there could be worse replacements than Ørjan Nyland, the Norwich number two. A Norwegian international before he lost his number 1 position at Aston Villa. Just a thought..
                              Dieng ain’t going nowhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                Dieng ain’t going nowhere
                                It does seem a lot of our fans are keen to sell our players .

Comment

Working...
                                X