No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we just all take a moment to also acknowledge this weren't a charity 'speech' JFH was flying over for...

It was a 'speech' to 3rd party potential investors who wanted to become involved in player transfers.

Comment

• Can't wait for the next fans forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Can we just all take a moment to also acknowledge this weren't a charity 'speech' JFH was flying over for...

It was a 'speech' to 3rd party potential investors who wanted to become involved in player transfers.
        The other point is that the telegraph didn't try this with every manager in the football league. They obviously targeted those that they knew were up to some dodgy dealings. Probably tipped off by the agent involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          The other point is that the telegraph didn't try this with every manager in the football league. They obviously targeted those that they knew were up to some dodgy dealings. Probably tipped off by the agent involved.
          Yes he would have known if not personally then by word of mouth of people who like to dabble and he could possibly have had a grudge against for whatever reason. Knarks me big time to think he would do this to people he was very friendly and on good terms with (if not anyone) for a lump sum from a newspaper. Gonna be very lonely spending that money when everyone has fu(ked him off. Seems like a right vvanker. And in no way do i condone the actions of anyone involved in this, i just think the whole thing is seedy and wrong. If you're gonna catch someone doing something wrong do it with them having done it on their own back and not effectively entrap people in doing something just to get them caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Can't wait for the next fans forum.
            The chap wanting the Stan Bowles benefit match will still hold the floor
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              The chap wanting the Stan Bowles benefit match will still hold the floor
              With Jimmy offering to donate £55k

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Yes he would have known if not personally then by word of mouth of people who like to dabble and he could possibly have had a grudge against for whatever reason. Knarks me big time to think he would do this to people he was very friendly and on good terms with (if not anyone) for a lump sum from a newspaper. Gonna be very lonely spending that money when everyone has fu(ked him off. Seems like a right vvanker. And in no way do i condone the actions of anyone involved in this, i just think the whole thing is seedy and wrong. If you're gonna catch someone doing something wrong do it with them having done it on their own back and not effectively entrap people in doing something just to get them caught.
                Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Ok so the way I saw the video, the fact that he says stuff like "you're getting warmer" and "Make me happy" is just stupid and on that alone he comes across like he's crooked. BUT he's not taking the 55k for players, he's taking it to go and talk in east asia, which is fairly normal. When they offer him a player, he says "as long as they're good", so it's not like he's actually taking the players to get the money, he's doing the speech as a business thing and building a relationship with what he believes are agents who - if they have good players on their books - can become good contacts and assets. The whole sting operation in itself is just the media trying to force stories and frankly, the guy running the whole thing comes across even worse than everyone else IMO.

For his sake, he has a lot to prove since it's likely that he'll stay. Fans will be further against him and those who had faith in him like myself will feel let down. Something has to change this weekend. One thing's for sure, don't expect him to stay after that contract expires.
                  You are incredibly naive and guessing you are very young.

What is his incentive to build ‘relationships’ with these agents other than money for personal gain? What players do they have on their books? What do they currently have to offer on that front?

As they have no players on their books, which Jimmy knew, what he is actually doing is establishing a relationship so over time (good 20 years plus ahead if he had a career) he can push whatever #### they serve up in front of his board and then get a cheeky 50k here and there (multiplied by the appropriate amount for the transfer) and push it through his offshore work and if with offshore dosh like this in the unlikely event anyone asks he can claim it is connected to his role working for this firm.

Jimmy is a crook. I know for a fact he is in with a bunch of ‘ex’-London gangsters in some of his property dealings. He’s a dodgy#### and that’s why he was targeted by these journalists. Would Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe ever get caught up in such a “sting”?

For me the only logical answer he is being defended is by Les and that is either because Les knows he cant hire another black manager or because Les is also a crooked ####

Funny how dodgy Barnsley spent 350k on Kpekwa, anyone at our end involved…

Comment

• What is so sad reading this thread is that some are happy with situation as they see it as another opportunity to get shot of a manager they never wanted.

When I saw news my head dropped because my clubs name is in the gutter again but sense some are getting off on it with some remarks.

Reaing stuff like he will get away with it and keep his job!!!! Well if he does keep his job it will be because he's not actually done anything wrong to lose his job equally if he is sacked its because he's bang to rights. It's not about getting away with it it's about making the right decision so put private feelings aside as to if hes good or bad manager and base this situation on the facts that come out

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      What is so sad reading this thread is that some are happy with situation as they see it as another opportunity to get shot of a manager they never wanted.

When I saw news my head dropped because my clubs name is in the gutter again but sense some are getting off on it with some remarks.

Reaing stuff like he will get away with it and keep his job!!!! Well if he does keep his job it will be because he's not actually done anything wrong to lose his job equally if he is sacked its because he's bang to rights. It's not about getting away with it it's about making the right decision so put private feelings aside as to if hes good or bad manager and base this situation on the facts that come out
                      He will be getting away with it if the telegraph refuse to release the footage in full, we don't sack him and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph. I hated the way he was in the video clip. Arrogant and Dodgy as ####, taking the club and is fans for mugs. It annoys the hell out of me that 100% of the fans don't want him gone. We should have had enough of this crap.

Comment

• How the players are able to focus on the training and the next game? That alone makes JFH's position very difficult now.
                        Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 29-09-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
                          You are incredibly naive and guessing you are very young.

What is his incentive to build ‘relationships’ with these agents other than money for personal gain? What players do they have on their books? What do they currently have to offer on that front?

As they have no players on their books, which Jimmy knew, what he is actually doing is establishing a relationship so over time (good 20 years plus ahead if he had a career) he can push whatever #### they serve up in front of his board and then get a cheeky 50k here and there (multiplied by the appropriate amount for the transfer) and push it through his offshore work and if with offshore dosh like this in the unlikely event anyone asks he can claim it is connected to his role working for this firm.

Jimmy is a crook. I know for a fact he is in with a bunch of ‘ex’-London gangsters in some of his property dealings. He’s a dodgy#### and that’s why he was targeted by these journalists. Would Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe ever get caught up in such a “sting”?

For me the only logical answer he is being defended is by Les and that is either because Les knows he cant hire another black manager or because Les is also a crooked ####

Funny how dodgy Barnsley spent 350k on Kpekwa, anyone at our end involved…
                          Had no idea he was was involved in high end property development, seem you're correct.

Comment

He will be getting away with it if the telegraph refuse to release the footage in full, we don't sack him and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph. I hated the way he was in the video clip. Arrogant and Dodgy as ####, taking the club and is fans for mugs. It annoys the hell out of me that 100% of the fans don't want him gone. We should have had enough of this crap.
                            If the full transcripts/video match what we think then I agree with you I want him out but we have to trust the club to get their hands on everything and making right decision

Personally I want him out cause I have seen enough of him as manager this is just an ugky side show. Whatever outcome I would say his days are numbered

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              If the full transcripts/video match what we think then I agree with you I want him out but we have to trust the club to get their hands on everything and making right decision

Personally I want him out cause I have seen enough of him as manager this is just an ugky side show. Whatever outcome I would say his days are numbered
                              I agree on last point. See it from telegraph's point of view. We've got footage and it proves our article. Qpr, share it? Why, we don't need to prove anything to you. JFH will sue. Telegraph, ok. Qpr keep JFH in job and JFH doesn't sue. No one will ever know.

Comment

I agree on last point. See it from telegraph's point of view. We've got footage and it proves our article. Qpr, share it? Why, we don't need to prove anything to you. JFH will sue. Telegraph, ok. Qpr keep JFH in job and JFH doesn't sue. No one will ever know.
                                I'm sure club could do FOI if telegraph never handed over information plus is there not texts etc he has

I'm not sure why telegraph will not provide information as they have achieved what they wanted and anything which comes after just keeps there name in public eye which is what they would suerly want

Comment

Working...
                                X