No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely then DT would be investigated by the police although i think they already are.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Surely then DT would be investigated by the police although i think they already are.
      Libel payouts capped at £200k I believe. Maybe a calculated risk for them. Sales v libels. Some will be bang to rights = no libel. Sam, Barnsley coach for example.

Comment

Surely then DT would be investigated by the police although i think they already are.
        Why would they be investigated by police mate

Comment

• This is why the full evidence is crucial. Could be that what they thought they filmed would be enough but may not be the case. Who knows

Comment

This is why the full evidence is crucial. Could be that what they thought they filmed would be enough but may not be the case. Who knows
            This is how it is with everything in these sting operations. They're designed to get soundbite moments.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Could be the police don't like the way they have gone about it all and maybe see something illegal in their approach. But by all accounts the police are investigating the telegraph

Comment

• I think as the day has worn on its become clear the paper has done what papers do sensationalise a story which when you read deeper there is actually not an awful lot there ie they say JFH was willing be paid to do talk turns out he has in contract he's allowed.

I think next few days will be very interesting to see what they actually have on others and if they have bigger up something which is really not there.

Comment

Could be the police don't like the way they have gone about it all and maybe see something illegal in their approach. But by all accounts the police are investigating the telegraph
                  So we have the police investigating the DT the Telegraph investigating football coaches/managers the clubs investigating
                  the managers etc all born out of greed and although i have been told on this forum football is not corrupt i wonder what
                  the posters who said this think now.

My line is where there is #### there is money where there is money there is #### and fully expect loads more of these
                  stories to emerge over the coming months as like it or not there is corruption etc everywhere

Comment

Could be the police don't like the way they have gone about it all and maybe see something illegal in their approach. But by all accounts the police are investigating the telegraph
                    Only looking into it though. No official complaint to the police has been lodged by anyone.

Comment

• Southampton have asked for the full evidence and everything The Telegraph have on Black but they have refused.
                      Same as what they have done to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Southampton have asked for the full evidence and everything The Telegraph have on Black but they have refused.
                        Same as what they have done to us.
                        So basically they're stirring up a whole load of sh!t but won't co operate further. Hmmm

Comment

• Honestly cant see what they are getting out of this. Why not hand over everything, really don't make sense.
                          Unless their lawyers have told them not to yet for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            So basically they're stirring up a whole load of sh!t but won't co operate further. Hmmm
                            All very dodgy on the Telegraph's part too it seems...
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Open a can of worms then step back. Lots of publicity, paper sales but retain the power by not handing over the tapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Open a can of worms then step back. Lots of publicity, paper sales but retain the power by not handing over the tapes.
                                Have they said that they are not going to hand over the tapes?

Comment

Working...
                                X