No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin, those hand gestures don't prove anything IMO. That's in no way conclusive enough.

Comment

• It is what it is !!

Regardless of International breaks, one would have thought any decent and hard working manager would have wanted to use that time productively, trying to sort out the abysmal performances he has overseen for almost all of his time in charge.

Quite clearly not as much of a priority to him as lining his pocket, irrespective of what the money was for. Happy to fly to Singapore for a few days, but the depth of thought given to playing two up top was to dismiss it on the basis that Chery would need to play out wide.

PILLOCK

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        On the plus side,we on tv more than our usual 10 secs on ch5 footy show

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          It is what it is !!

Regardless of International breaks, one would have thought any decent and hard working manager would have wanted to use that time productively, trying to sort out the abysmal performances he has overseen for almost all of his time in charge.

Quite clearly not as much of a priority to him as lining his pocket, irrespective of what the money was for. Happy to fly to Singapore for a few days, but the depth of thought given to playing two up top was to dismiss it on the basis that Chery would need to play out wide.

PILLOCK
          That's a moral issue unfortunately. Not enough to sack him.

Comment

• Point being missed here is that these press people aren't stupid. They didn't just pluck JFH out of a hat and decide to do a number on him, they must have had some knowledge or a tip off that he was susceptible to a bit of dodgy....or are we supposed to believe they would work their way through all the clubs until they find a wrong 'un?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              If you watch the video, the 55k he negotiated was for doing a speech in Singapore - not for being offered a player. The speech is not QPR business, it's a separate matter.
              They said they would give him 55k to do a speech as they wanted to build a relationship with him, where they would be able to offload some of there players on to him.
              If he is being paid by another footballing business who's interests will he serving, ours or theirs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                Point being missed here is that these press people aren't stupid. They didn't just pluck JFH out of a hat and decide to do a number on him, they must have had some knowledge or a tip off that he was susceptible to a bit of dodgy....or are we supposed to believe they would work their way through all the clubs until they find a wrong 'un?
                Exactly.no smoke w/o fire
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Point being missed here is that these press people aren't stupid. They didn't just pluck JFH out of a hat and decide to do a number on him, they must have had some knowledge or a tip off that he was susceptible to a bit of dodgy....or are we supposed to believe they would work their way through all the clubs until they find a wrong 'un?
                  His close friend and agent he has worked with Saif Rubie has been banned previously by the FA for something to do with illegal payments. Was it him the papers approached to bring in managers he knew would be 'up for it' ?

Makes you wonder.

Comment

• News of the world journos got jobs at telegraph then when they went #### up
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Kevin, those hand gestures don't prove anything IMO. That's in no way conclusive enough.
                      Person making the offer: We would you like to come to and deliver a speech? We can offer you a fee of ###
                      Receipient: Yes/ no. My fee is xx

This horse trading stinks to high heaven. Complete crook...... he was to meet with people. This crook says: “Look, just try to make me happy… come up with a nice figure.” He doesn't say, "My fee is...."

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                        They said they would give him 55k to do a speech as they wanted to build a relationship with him, where they would be able to offload some of there players on to him.
                        If he is being paid by another footballing business who's interests will he serving, ours or theirs?
                        This. Build a relationship. Not deliver a speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          His close friend and agent he has worked with Saif Rubie has been banned previously by the FA for something to do with illegal payments. Was it him the papers approached to bring in managers he knew would be 'up for it' ?

Makes you wonder.
                          That makes sense. Fits perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Showed intent that he'd potentially sign players from these agents with QPR's money. Conflict of interest.

QPR will already pay agents fees. Why would a manager have to pocket £55,000 on top?

Worse than Big Sam if it's how I think it is. They wouldn't name him surely for just wanting money to speak.
                            The 55k was for him to do a speech in Sinagpore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Person making the offer: We would you like to come to and deliver a speech? We can offer you a fee of ###
                              Receipient: Yes/ no. My fee is xx

This horse trading stinks to high heaven. Complete crook...... he was to meet with people. This crook says: “Look, just try to make me happy… come up with a nice figure.” He doesn't say, "My fee is...."
                              Have to say I have stuck by Jimmy but all the shady talk doesn't cover him in glory. No nothing is totally conclusive but it is all very dodgy and if club sticks by him then he will need to win his next 3-4 games as fans will be ready to push him as soon as we slip up and let's be fair we ain't going to win next 3-4 games. Gone just a matter of time !

Comment

• Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                                The 55k was for him to do a speech in Sinagpore.
                                I have some beachfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you, fella....

Comment

Working...
                                X