No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we were top of the league this would be a non runner the story.

We are playing poorly with poor results at the mo so perfect opportunity for fans to stone the guy to death and the majority to ask for a proper crook to take over.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Stone him.
      Sod that burn him
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        If we were top of the league this would be a non runner the story.

We are playing poorly with poor results at the mo so perfect opportunity for fans to stone the guy to death and the majority to ask for a proper crook to take over.
        No way mate. If we were unbeaten and won every game, it woudnt matter one bit.... hes done something bordering on criminal. Im shocked you are saying this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Showed intent that he'd potentially sign players from these agents with QPR's money. Conflict of interest.

QPR will already pay agents fees. Why would a manager have to pocket £55,000 on top?

Worse than Big Sam if it's how I think it is. They wouldn't name him surely for just wanting money to speak.
          I didn't think he was taking 55k for bringing in players, wasn't for a trip to Singapore to speak at an event? It was obvious that it was going to lead to potentially signing players, but how do we normally go about finding players?

Comment

• "During a low-key meeting with an undercover reporter and the soccer agent Scott McGarvey at a branch of Pret A Manger..."..

F acking dumba ss...... A plank in crime as much as a plank in football management. Didn't even ask to be taken to a quality restaurant. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Mate watch it. He says make me happy talking about money.
              Then they say a figure and he pushes it up, then the conversation goes away from a speech in Singapore, to we want to give you players and he says 'give me a farking player' doing the wedge sign with his hand.
              As I said mate, not sticking up for him but this is football. This is going on from top to bottom. Its a business now and people are looking to make money everywhere. Its sad.

Anyway he will be gone tomorrow as although he hasnt done anythig wrong the club know he has lost a lot of the fans.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                "During a low-key meeting with an undercover reporter and the soccer agent Scott McGarvey at a branch of Pret A Manger..."..

F acking dumba ss...... A plank in crime as much as a plank in football management. Didn't even ask to be taken to a quality restaurant. Haha.
                And doing dodgy deals with a totally unconvincing sounding bird as well. Yeah alright Jimmy. Thick farker. Ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Not a agents job and a convo agents and managers have across world football?

Not sticking up for him as I dont know any facts but what has he actually done to break any fa rules?

The video i saw and it may not be the whole thing on ssn was him asking 55k to go do public speaking. Then the fake agent has said we can get you players like any agent would, its their job. Jimmy then says like any manager would get me a farking player. A good player.
                  He's under contract with us and accepting money from another company involved in football is a conflict of interest.
                  He needs to be sacked!

Comment

• How did we find them polish lads hmmmmm
                    Ok prob in a factory over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      And doing dodgy deals a dopey totally unconvincing sounding bird as well. Yeah alright Jimmy. Thick farker. Ha ha.
                      Too right, Kev. She couldn't even name a fee and he still fell for it. Stupid is a stupid does.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                        He's under contract with us and accepting money from another company involved in football is a conflict of interest.
                        He needs to be sacked!
                        If you watch the video, the 55k he negotiated was for doing a speech in Singapore - not for being offered a player. The speech is not QPR business, it's a separate matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          If you watch the video, the 55k he negotiated was for doing the speech in Singapore. Not for being offered a player.
                          That's how I'm seeing it.

Comment

• Im well shocked . Watched it so many times and hes bang to rights.
                            And i don't even dislike the bloke . Well didnt.

Comment

• On the plus side,we on tv more than our usual 10 secs on ch5 footy show

Comment

• Actually, in terms of thousands of pounds, I'm surprised the clueless clown didn't ask for one up front.....

Comment

Working...
                                X