No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's also the bit at the start of the video when jimmy says "depends what the cheque says, and what it is you want me to do" now the key thing here is if the speaking to investers had already been mentioned and isn't in the clip. If it had, then he's obviously implying he knows there'll be other demands made of him for the cash he's receiving.

Comment

• I understand a 1 year rolling contract to mean he always has 1year left on it. Aladyce got a meaty payoff maybe one is being negotiated for JFH.
      Sticking point could be he wants it paid into a Dutch bank account.

Comment

• It is what it is! Corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Perhaps the delay is that they are making sure they have all the facts to sack him.
          Although it could also mean that they will not be taking any action against him.

My guess is the latter and we are stuck with him and his negative football
          That's what i'm worried about. Of course i would never want anyone to be punished if they did no wrong which given ALL the evidence he may not. But if there is even the slightest evidence that he conspired to do wrong if he had got away with it(even though it was all fictitious) the intent would still be there. Then the club have to sack him. Pointless backing him if he is found to have not done anything wrong as yet but had the intention to do so only to stay with cr@p results and sack him a few weeks later. It's either now or never. The club must know by now how the fans feel about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            And maybe he just likes Singapore...
            He could have had a few good lady boys with that 55k
            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 29-09-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Prices for the services of professional after dnner speakers.
              Kevin Keegan 5-10k or make me happy.
              John Hartson 5-10k or make me happy
              Geoff Hurst 5-10k or make me happy
              Alan Hanson 10-25k or make me happy
              Karen Brady 10-25k or make me happy
              Ian Botham 10-25k or make me happy
              Alan Sugar over 25k or make me happy

Tony Fernandes CBE (Malaysia)
              CEO, AirAsia & Owner, QPR charges 25k.
              The thing with that, if these 'investors' approached any of them without knowing their going rate and made a ridiculous opening offer do you not think one or two will be thinking they could squeeze even more out of them?

Comment

• When he says 'depends what the cheque says', to me that says, I'll do whatever for a decent price, and to the board that should be alarm bells and a risk to continue to employ this guy.

Comment

When he says 'depends what the cheque says', to me that says, I'll do whatever for a decent price, and to the board that should be alarm bells and a risk to continue to employ this guy.
                  That's what i kinda think too

Comment

Prices for the services of professional after dnner speakers.
                    Kevin Keegan 5-10k or make me happy.
                    John Hartson 5-10k or make me happy
                    Geoff Hurst 5-10k or make me happy
                    Alan Hanson 10-25k or make me happy
                    Karen Brady 10-25k or make me happy
                    Ian Botham 10-25k or make me happy
                    Alan Sugar over 25k or make me happy

Tony Fernandes CBE (Malaysia)
                    CEO, AirAsia & Owner, QPR charges 25k.
                    Does she mention how Kev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      The thing with that, if these 'investors' approached any of them without knowing their going rate and made a ridiculous opening offer do you not think one or two will be thinking they could squeeze even more out of them?
                      Millionaire investors aint usually thick mugs who dont have people to do any research for them and always pay over the top on everything they do.

Also, JFH says he has nothing to do with the signings of players .
                      Whys he saying ' get me a farking player' then?

Comment

And maybe he just likes Singapore...
                        For 55k, I will really like the North Pole while wearing shorts, let alone Singapore.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Millionaire investors aint usually thick mugs who dont have people to do any research for them and pay over the top on everynthing they do.

Also, JFH says he has nothing to do with the signings of players .
                          Whys he saying ' get me a farking player then'?
                          Again not trying to protect him, but could he of said it in jest? To me it looks like and sounds like the tone of a joke because his current players are crap

The way I see it is he hasn't done anything to break any football rules. BUT the whole incident added to poor results currently leave his position untenable. With a lot of fans not onside the club will not keep him on. A comfortable win on Saturday may be the only thing that gives him some time. If we fail to beat Fulham and he is still in a job for the game he will go. Mutual decision.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Does anybody have the timeline on this. I thought the meeting was August 26 and he was supposed to be giving the speech in September.

Comment

Millionaire investors aint usually thick mugs who dont have people to do any research for them and always pay over the top on everything they do.
                              No doubt someone like Sugar would rumble them and know somethings going on.
                              Others, such as ex footballers, are definitely thick enough to believe and take something on face value.

Comment

• 'speech'

Comment

Working...
                                X