JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amusant View Post
    If this is the worst they can do, then it's nothing http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/ The way it's presented tries to big up how money grabbing he is, but when you listen it's nothing of the sort. If you were on £1M pa and someone offered you £30-35K to go to the far east for three days, you'd tell them it wasn't enough. It is out and out entrapment and a bit seedy for the Telegraph...this is more News of the World territory.
    The question is why did they choose JFH? They must have felt that he had done this sort of thing in the past and just needed a way of proving it.

Comment

• Les probably takes bungs himself. JFH probably went to this meeting with the authorization of Les's.

'Make me and Les happy, 50k.. 25k each'

Comment

• You probably have to go to non-league football these days to see people who actually care for football clubs and do it for the love of the game. Apart from us fans - the owners, managers, coaches, players they don't care about the club. All they care about is making money and a lot of it. Money has killed the sport and just turned it into a business and a play ground for the rich.

QPR is just an employer for everyone at the club, like the companies we work for in our day to day lives. We are not loyal to our employers. We would all look to move on if offered more money, or look for ways to make more.

Pro Football is a corrupt business with everyone wanting as many slices of the fat pie. Owners, managers, players, agents all bad as each other.

Sad & sickening - but no surprise.
        Last edited by Robsondinho; 29-09-2016, 11:04 AM.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Les probably takes bungs himself. JFH probably went to this meeting with the authorization of Les's.

'Make me and Les happy, 50k.. 25k each'
          Do you have a reason to believe this/proof?

Comment

• For the life of me, I cannot see how there are a select few out there that are saying, 'I've watched the video, I can't see what he's done wrong'.

Give me strength!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Do you have a reason to believe this/proof?
              Nah, just wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                For the life of me, I cannot see how there are a select few out there that are saying, 'I've watched the video, I can't see what he's done wrong'.

Give me strength!
                How I feel about it.

Astounding that people think that it's ok to just take a back-hander so plainly and with complete disregard for his duties as manager of the club.

What concerns me is I'm hearing noises from people that know a lot more than me that the club are going to back him and he will remain in charge. If that's accurate (and I'm not saying for sure that it is), then we will be a laughing stock. Particularly if the rumours of Warnock and McLaren being 2 of the other 6 that Telegraph have got are true!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Is Les letting his friendship with JFH cloud his judgement on this matter?

Surely suspension while ongoing club investigation is the way to go. If we as a club all out defend JFH and more #### hits the fans it could be curtains for Ferdinand.
                  I wouldn't think Les would have any say in this at all. This is for the owners and lawyers. Les would do well to keep a low profile.

Comment

• The question is (and I have no proof of this) is why isn't he playing Sandro (maybe Sandro refuses to give him some of his appearance money)? Why does he continue playing Henry? Why were Ali and Clint let go so abruptly in the summer without the fans getting a chance to thank them. He has made very strange decisions regarding the team, formations etc.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...e-his-innocent

Seems it will drag for a while. Interesting video from sky.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        How I feel about it.

Astounding that people think that it's ok to just take a back-hander so plainly and with complete disregard for his duties as manager of the club.

What concerns me is I'm hearing noises from people that know a lot more than me that the club are going to back him and he will remain in charge. If that's accurate (and I'm not saying for sure that it is), then we will be a laughing stock. Particularly if the rumours of Warnock and McLaren being 2 of the other 6 that Telegraph have got are true!
                        Spot on Tarbie - It's the 'make me happy' and the 'you're getting warmer' comments that grate me.
                        Not to mention the, 'pay it into my holland account so I only have to pay 10% tax'

This greedy fella is a seasoned pro at it by the sounds of things - No wonder he had so many clubs as a player...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          The question is (and I have no proof of this) is why isn't he playing Sandro (maybe Sandro refuses to give him some of his appearance money)?
                          And people call me cynical
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            How I feel about it.

What concerns me is I'm hearing noises from people that know a lot more than me that the club are going to back him and he will remain in charge
                            . If that's accurate (and I'm not saying for sure that it is), then we will be a laughing stock. Particularly if the rumours of Warnock and McLaren being 2 of the other 6 that Telegraph have got are true!
                            That is what West london Sport are reporting this morning.

Comment

• Has this been posted yet? http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...er-allegations

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                No sound at work. What are they saying?

Comment

Working...
                                X