JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
    You are incredibly naive and guessing you are very young.

What is his incentive to build ‘relationships’ with these agents other than money for personal gain? What players do they have on their books? What do they currently have to offer on that front?

As they have no players on their books, which Jimmy knew, what he is actually doing is establishing a relationship so over time (good 20 years plus ahead if he had a career) he can push whatever #### they serve up in front of his board and then get a cheeky 50k here and there (multiplied by the appropriate amount for the transfer) and push it through his offshore work and if with offshore dosh like this in the unlikely event anyone asks he can claim it is connected to his role working for this firm.
    Would Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe ever get caught up in such a “sting”?
    Contender for post of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      What is so sad reading this thread is that some are happy with situation as they see it as another opportunity to get shot of a manager they never wanted.

When I saw news my head dropped because my clubs name is in the gutter again but sense some are getting off on it with some remarks.

Reaing stuff like he will get away with it and keep his job!!!! Well if he does keep his job it will be because he's not actually done anything wrong to lose his job equally if he is sacked its because he's bang to rights. It's not about getting away with it it's about making the right decision so put private feelings aside as to if hes good or bad manager and base this situation on the facts that come out
      What ever makes you feel better but in reality there is no getting away from that there is a conflict of interest. Literally no argument against that

The guy is looking to develop a relationship with potential agents to put large amounts of money into his offshore accounts. He is consciously opening up the opportunity for bribe's. Everyone round that table knew what was being implied.

That is not the type of man I would want running my club forgetting about the fact he is #### at his job

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Had no idea he was was involved in high end property development, seem you're correct.
      Yep, know people who have met him at MIPIM

Comment

• Even more reason why he wouldn't need the money! Snake!

The Telegraph are fully within their rights to out him as one of their managers.

Comment

What is so sad reading this thread is that some are happy with situation as they see it as another opportunity to get shot of a manager they never wanted.

When I saw news my head dropped because my clubs name is in the gutter again but sense some are getting off on it with some remarks.

Reaing stuff like he will get away with it and keep his job!!!! Well if he does keep his job it will be because he's not actually done anything wrong to lose his job equally if he is sacked its because he's bang to rights. It's not about getting away with it it's about making the right decision so put private feelings aside as to if hes good or bad manager and base this situation on the facts that come out
          That'd be me

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            The chap wanting the Stan Bowles benefit match will still hold the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
              You are incredibly naive and guessing you are very young.

What is his incentive to build ‘relationships’ with these agents other than money for personal gain? What players do they have on their books? What do they currently have to offer on that front?

As they have no players on their books, which Jimmy knew, what he is actually doing is establishing a relationship so over time (good 20 years plus ahead if he had a career) he can push whatever #### they serve up in front of his board and then get a cheeky 50k here and there (multiplied by the appropriate amount for the transfer) and push it through his offshore work and if with offshore dosh like this in the unlikely event anyone asks he can claim it is connected to his role working for this firm.

Jimmy is a crook. I know for a fact he is in with a bunch of ‘ex’-London gangsters in some of his property dealings. He’s a dodgy#### and that’s why he was targeted by these journalists. Would Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe ever get caught up in such a “sting”?

For me the only logical answer he is being defended is by Les and that is either because Les knows he cant hire another black manager or because Les is also a crooked ####

Funny how dodgy Barnsley spent 350k on Kpekwa, anyone at our end involved…
              Good post.

Comment

• Black thing was a bit unnecesary and marked it down to only second best post of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Black thing was a bit unnecesary and marked it down to only second best post of the day.
                  Yep. Didn't see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Can't wait for the next fans forum.
                    If JFH keeps his job would he turn up for a forum, or would thete even be another one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Black thing was a bit unnecesary and marked it down to only second best post of the day.
                      yup. massaged with a spot of editing when I quoted it - for that reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        If JFH keeps his job would he turn up for a forum, or would thete even be another one?
                        Jimmy would turn up. I'd invite him to a meeting in a Pret a Manager, offer him 30p, and we'd settle at 55p. Sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          yup. massaged with a spot of editing when I quoted it - for that reason.
                          Must have read your version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Geoff is a legend of sorts and has some stories to tell. What the f ack would Jimmy have to say of interest to anyone? I fell asleep listening to him on that fans podcast.....
                            55k is a huge amount to receive for a short public speaking engagement and can easily be viewed as a vehicle for paying someone for 'other services'

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              He will be getting away with it if the telegraph refuse to release the footage in full, we don't sack him and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph. I hated the way he was in the video clip. Arrogant and Dodgy as ####, taking the club and is fans for mugs. It annoys the hell out of me that 100% of the fans don't want him gone. We should have had enough of this crap.
                              Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              If the full transcripts/video match what we think then I agree with you I want him out but we have to trust the club to get their hands on everything and making right decision

Personally I want him out cause I have seen enough of him as manager this is just an ugky side show. Whatever outcome I would say his days are numbered
                              I would say that many of us are fed up with the crap he has served up ever since getting the job and this is why we are jumping on this story to help get him out of the club without a pay off.

Having seen the video clips he comes across as a slimy greedy git. As for adking to be paid into his account in Holland, i am not familiar with tax rules, but is this not avoidance or perhaps illegal?

Please QPR, do the right thing and terminate his contract.

Comment

• Not having a pop here, but i actually cant wait to see whos next and who you lot are going to hate and hound out as soon as he joins.

Comment

Working...
                                X