JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    In the interview he says he might be able to get away with giving the players 3 days off. West Acton, this is inexcusable, if he had any heart for trying to sort out the dire mess he is serving up, he would not be worried about making 55k on the other side of the world. Perfect chance to get rid.
    Bang on Andy mate.

How you been anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Have you read the full article in the Telegraph or watched the video mate?

Jimmy is basically planning when he can get away for 3 days to present in Singapore. Says if they do it on International week he can give the players 3 days off training and nobody will suspect a thing. Only if they make it worth his while though.....55 grand paid offshore!

Gotta go mate, can't defend that!
      No mate just the brief clip on sky. Will try read the telegraph site

Comment

Bang on Andy mate.

How you been anyway?
        Good mate, flat out at work and family. How you keeping, enjoying SA?
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Good mate, flat out at work and family. How you keeping, enjoying SA?
          Yeah not bad mate. Signed up for a few years of the quiet life down here after 7 years of mayhem in Dubai!

Will be back in Feb and might catch Burton at home on the Tuesday night. Guessing all you lot with wives won't get away with Loftus Road on Valentines night tho!

Comment

Yeah not bad mate. Signed up for a few years of the quiet life down here after 7 years of mayhem in Dubai!

Will be back in Feb and might catch Burton at home on the Tuesday night. Guessing all you lot with wives won't get away with Loftus Road on Valentines night tho!
            haha- passed all that mate. Will let you know mate.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Looking like JFH and his lawyers believe they have claims to sue The Telegraph according to SSN. He believes he has been set up and the footage has been edited to make him look like he has been acting wrongly and apparently the full transcript of the interview/meeting shows otherwise which his lawyers are looking through this morning. He has a clause in his contract to allow him to take part in commercial activities on his days off (whether QPR and he would have been off naturally during the international break we will never know). He has said he has no control whatsoever of transfers and this is done by Les and the board (not strictly quite what was said during the fans forum). He has also given all his texts from Scott McGarvey(the agent involved) who set up the interview to QPR to show he did nothing wrong. FA look to ban Scott McGarvey from being an agent too so looks like he may too not come out of all this scott (no pun intended ) free.

So in all that who knows what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Looking like JFH and his lawyers believe they have claims to sue The Telegraph according to SSN. He believes he has been set up and the footage has been edited to make him look like he has been acting wrongly and apparently the full transcript of the interview/meeting shows otherwise which his lawyers are looking through this morning. He has a clause in his contract to allow him to take part in commercial activities on his days off (whether QPR and he would have been off naturally during the international break we will never know). He has said he has no control whatsoever of transfers and this is done by Les and the board (not strictly quite what was said during the fans forum). He has also given all his texts from Scott McGarvey(the agent involved) who set up the interview to QPR to show he did nothing wrong. FA look to ban Scott McGarvey from being an agent too so looks like he may too not come out of all this scott (no pun intended ) free.

See this is why I hate the bloody media. It was the same with the farking Faurlin saga.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

haha- passed all that mate. Will let you know mate.
                  Might even make Huddersfield on the Saturday too. Will let you know when I have booked flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Only way club is going to resolve this correctly is to request both video and transcripts and go through it in detail to see exactly what is offered to him and how he responds to each offer made

It dont look great from what Sky are showing but you have to keep in mind sky and papers pitch things together to present something sensational where when you watch something in its normal order you may get another viewpoint.

What I would say though is my hunch, even before this, is that he's on pretty safe ground at Rangers and even after Newcastle game and some predicting he would go the club backed him. This news would be perfect opportunity to get shot of him but they have backed him again in statement so unless there is clear evidence of wrong doing (I'm not talking fans seeing what they want to see because they want him gone) I reckon he's here for the foreseeable
                    Very good points and agree with all of that, none of us have seen the whole interview only snippets but Club I am sure will review the whole video. Thing that struck me last night is that perhaps JFH came clean to the club yesterday, as both statements came out very quickly after it broke, seemed they were already clued up, especially openly backing him rather than suspending. Everything I have seen thus far states JFH will be leaving the club in the near future but that opinion could change if we all saw the whole interview. Whatever happens as I said last night unless he wins next 3-4 games, Fans will be demanding him to leave the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Very good points and agree with all of that, none of us have seen the whole interview only snippets but Club I am sure will review the whole video. Thing that struck me last night is that perhaps JFH came clean to the club yesterday, as both statements came out very quickly after it broke, seemed they were already clued up, especially openly backing him rather than suspending. Everything I have seen thus far states JFH will be leaving the club in the near future but that opinion could change if we all saw the whole interview. Whatever happens as I said last night unless he wins next 3-4 games, Fans will be demanding him to leave the club.
                      I'd say he 100% came clean with the club before the story broke. Jimmy would have known the minute the Allardyce story broke that he'd be next. Exactly the same sting involving the same people, right?

Comment

Among most I don't think the opinion would change mate, most wanted him before this anyway, and innocent or guilty that'll make them want him gone more. I can see why to be honest, we've been here far too often haven't we? Our clubs name being dragged through the dirt?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd say he 100% came clean with the club before the story broke. Jimmy would have known the minute the Allardyce story broke that he'd be next. Exactly the same sting involving the same people, right?
                          Maybe that's why Les in the centre of the squad photo? easy to brush Jimmy out.

Comment

I thought the same last night as when Allardyce was outed in the press JFH must have had alarm bells ringing and would have been in his best interests to come forward and tell the club about the interview before he was named too as it involved the same agent and within weeks of the Allardyce interview too. If he has done nothing wrong then by letting the club know as soon as he thought something was not right then that would look more favorable for him. I reckon the club knew about this on Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Looking like JFH and his lawyers believe they have claims to sue The Telegraph according to SSN. He believes he has been set up and the footage has been edited to make him look like he has been acting wrongly and apparently the full transcript of the interview/meeting shows otherwise which his lawyers are looking through this morning. He has a clause in his contract to allow him to take part in commercial activities on his days off (whether QPR and he would have been off naturally during the international break we will never know). He has said he has no control whatsoever of transfers and this is done by Les and the board (not strictly quite what was said during the fans forum). He has also given all his texts from Scott McGarvey(the agent involved) who set up the interview to QPR to show he did nothing wrong. FA look to ban Scott McGarvey from being an agent too so looks like he may too not come out of all this scott (no pun intended ) free.

If this is the worst they can do, then it's nothing http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/ The way it's presented tries to big up how money grabbing he is, but when you listen it's nothing of the sort. If you were on £1M pa and someone offered you £30-35K to go to the far east for three days, you'd tell them it wasn't enough. It is out and out entrapment and a bit seedy for the Telegraph...this is more News of the World territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                See this is why I hate the bloody media. It was the same with the farking Faurlin saga.
                                The media have done us a favour. We now know him for the corrupt scum bag he is who holds personal financial gain over the clubs best interests

The arranging an inflated fee for acting for this company is just establishing a relationship and a method of payment.

Once this has been established over the years they can funnel cash into him and put this as fee’s for acting for them.

In any case he should be sacked for being an incompetent, risk averse negative boring underperforming ####

He has got to be pushed if he wont jump.

If he’s at Fulham he’ll know what I think of him

Comment

Working...
                                X