JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amusant View Post
    If this is the worst they can do, then it's nothing http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/ The way it's presented tries to big up how money grabbing he is, but when you listen it's nothing of the sort. If you were on £1M pa and someone offered you £30-35K to go to the far east for three days, you'd tell them it wasn't enough. It is out and out entrapment and a bit seedy for the Telegraph...this is more News of the World territory.
    Don't disagree that it's entrapment, it clearly is, as was the sting on Allardyce. And I'm sure they've probably got enough of these to fill the front pages for the next few weeks. I also agree that the Telegraph have sunk to the levels of the News of the World and the Daily Mail.

All of that said, it doesn't make Hasselbaink's actions ok. He has quite clearly been caught red handed putting his own financial gain before the good of the club. That is clear gross misconduct, not to mention just a generally unpleasant way to go about your business. Jimmy should have known better, just as Allardyce should have known better. And just like Allardyce, Jimmy needs to fall on his sword immediately!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 29-09-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Has to go IMO - If thing's were better on the pitch I'd be half tempted to work it out with him if I was the board but even then it would be a massive gamble.

It doesn't look good no matter which way you look at it, that's the bottom line.

Organising days off for the squad for his personal financial gain, tax avoidance, bargaining to be paid more when I'm sure money isn't an issue in his life.
      Seemingly going along with it all and wanting their players.

All that mixed in with the recent dramas in QPR and how we're supposed to be a different club now, should see him exit - It's a no-brainer for me but then again this is QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Has to go IMO - If thing's were better on the pitch I'd be half tempted to work it out with him if I was the board but even then it would be a massive gamble.

It doesn't look good no matter which way you look at it, that's the bottom line.

Organising days off for the squad for his personal financial gain, tax avoidance, bargaining to be paid more when I'm sure money isn't an issue in his life.

All that mixed in with the recent dramas in QPR and how we're supposed to be a different club now, should see him exit - It's a no-brainer for me but then again this is QPR.
        Bang on.

If we were flying at the top of the league, I am sure we could look at it from such an angle that we thought it worth keeping him (ie focusing on the money being "for a speech" etc) however, as it is, w are $hite on the pitch anyway so everything points to him going. Also, the FA have set a bit of a precedent in giving Big Sam the bullet so it would be a very very ballsy move from us to stick by Jim.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Bang on.

If we were flying at the top of the league, I am sure we could look at it from such an angle that we thought it worth keeping him (ie focusing on the money being "for a speech" etc) however, as it is, w are $hite on the pitch anyway so everything points to him going. Also, the FA have set a bit of a precedent in giving Big Sam the bullet so it would be a very very ballsy move from us to stick by Jim.
          I have a horrible feeling we'll be sticking with him though. I think they'll try and make a point of it, which is totally totally wrong IMO.

I know he's taking training this morning and has had messages of support from Fernandes and Hoos - Sky reporter tweeted so.

Comment

• I'd really like to know how these "fake agents" made initial contact and where able to set up a meeting? This is possibly the worst time for this to happen, team playing badly and derby this Saturday.

If there's drama and scandal QPR will be there!

Comment

I have a horrible feeling we'll be sticking with him though. I think they'll try and make a point of it, which is totally totally wrong IMO.

I know he's taking training this morning and has had messages of support from Fernandes and Hoos - Sky reporter tweeted so.
              Oh god lord.

Could be a right funny old atmosphere at Fulham!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Bang on.

True ,true ,i`d forget my morals over this if we were playing cavalier football at the top of the league !
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Oh god lord.

Imagine going 1 down after 5 minutes. Toxic.

Comment

• I think there is two scenarios.
                    1. JFH intended to go all the way in taking money for possibly being involved with favorably being offered players not maybe in Jan but more in the future and because they only had one interview that in his eyes hasn't proved anything is pleading innocence.
                    2. The Telegraph have come out far too early and could have waited to gain more concrete evidence of money changing hands illegally and more damning evidence with not only JFH but Allardyce and the others too. Even though big Sam has gone that blew the suspicions on other suspects on their hit lists and has ended the chance to gain more interviews. Could The Telegraph have been hap hazard in thinking that what they had filmed would be enough to hang the people involved.

Either way there are no winners in this as The Telegraph are seen as snidey to be setting people up for something which would never happen and also the accused for letting themselves be set up for such a thing. The agent also looks like he may lose his licence. I wonder how much he was paid in all this. Surely the accused and people in football must know when certain questions are asked regarding payments and the way transfers are done regarding a third party they have to be careful what they say and do. Either that or corruption and bungs is way more common than we think.

Comment

Oh god lord.

We're making a big, big mistake if we are seen to condone something which turns out to be corruption. Especially given that it appears a load of other managers associated with Tony Fernandes' era at the club are about to be outed as well.

The fans would be quite right to air their frustrations at Fulham this weekend if Jimmy is still in charge. Not that it will help us on the pitch at all.

I feel a very long afternoon coming on!

Comment

Has to go IMO - If thing's were better on the pitch I'd be half tempted to work it out with him if I was the board but even then it would be a massive gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Imagine going 1 down after 5 minutes. Toxic.
                          I have, every day since the fixture list came out.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

• Ian Taylor, having read this thread, be sure to tell Les, Hoos and TF what people think..... Thanks.

Comment

• The worst result on Saturday will be a draw. If we lose, it'll be too much for the fans to stomach and if we win, well, we've won and that's really what we expect and want. A draw will keep things ticking over in the current state of uncertainty, it won't inspire any change or bring good feeling to us.

Comment

• I reckon he may be gone by today

Comment

Working...
                                X