Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    That's what I'm thinking / hoping.
    Mate I've been on the "let's not sack him just yet" bandwagon up to now, but that's gonna drag our clubs name through the mud yet again, and he's gotta go!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Wikipedia seemingly suggesting he's gone? Gospel.

Comment

• I don't know if this is linked to his selection of certain players, but he has to go. Scumbag. Don't care who replaces him, but I want him gone

Comment

• So us leeds and barnsley been named any other big names?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            But he's saying we didn't sign any so will that be his saving?

Hope not. The intent was there to defraud us.
            We didn't sign any because they were fake agents, and didn't actually have any players to sign. If they did it sounds like Jimbo was more then up for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              They have to follow England and Barnsley mate. Have to.
              Barnsley geezer actually took money on camera. Jimmy from what ive seen in SSN asked for 55k to go do a talk in the far east and said give me a good player. If I am talking to what i would believe is an agent i would also be saying to him give me a good player.

Obviously the clubs name is being dragged through the dirt so will have to go.

Ironic thing is fans calling for his head will ask for Warnock back
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• CLUB STATEMENT - THE TELEGRAPH

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...h-3335922.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  We didn't sign any because they were fake agents, and didn't actually have any players to sign. If they did it sounds like Jimbo was more then up for it
                  can't be just me that thought of something else when I saw that?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Agent....We want to potentially give you players.

JFH.......Give me a farking player.

Equals...Instant dismissal

Blokes a prize pr ick, greedy prize pri ck. They didn't even seem remotley convincing,

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                      Good point!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Agent....We want to potentially give you players.

JFH.......Give me a farking player.

Equals...Instant dismissal

Blokes a prize pr ick, greedy prize pri ck. They didn't even seem remotley convincing,
                        Not a agents job and a convo agents and managers have across world football?

Not sticking up for him as I dont know any facts but what has he actually done to break any fa rules?

The video i saw and it may not be the whole thing on ssn was him asking 55k to go do public speaking. Then the fake agent has said we can get you players like any agent would, its their job. Jimmy then says like any manager would get me a farking player. A good player.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

• He says in his statement that he was negotiating a fee to speak at an event in Singapore. Later in the video he clearly says that he needs to "google the company first".

I'm not so au fait with the business side of football, can someone explain in layman's terms what exactly he is being accused of. What is wrong with creaming off the top if he brings in a good player? I genuinely don't know how this works.

Comment

• These allegations

Sure entrapment but they must have heard rumours the targets were dodgy.i mean bit random jumping from big sam to us and barnsley. No smoke without fire
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                              He says in his statement that he was negotiating a fee to speak at an event in Singapore. Later in the video he clearly says that he needs to "google the company first".

I'm not so au fait with the business side of football, can someone explain in layman's terms what exactly he is being accused of. What is wrong with creaming off the top if he brings in a good player? I genuinely don't know how this works.
                              Showed intent that he'd potentially sign players from these agents with QPR's money. Conflict of interest.

QPR will already pay agents fees. Why would a manager have to pocket £55,000 on top?

Worse than Big Sam if it's how I think it is. They wouldn't name him surely for just wanting money to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                Not a agents job and a convo agents and managers have across world football?

Not sticking up for him as I dont know any facts but what has he actually done to break any fa rules?

The video i saw and it may not be the whole thing on ssn was him asking 55k to go do public speaking. Then the fake agent has said we can get you players like any agent would, its their job. Jimmy then says like any manager would get me a farking player. A good player.
                                Mate watch it. He says make me happy talking about money.
                                Then they say a figure and he pushes it up, then the conversation goes away from a speech in Singapore, to we want to give you players and he says 'give me a farking player' doing the wedge sign with his hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X