No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Big Sam for leading the way.

Comment

• too many cards stacked against him in this one I reckon. playing off the 55k for speeches is one thing, but the stuff like the holland vs uk bank acct, wanting to do it over the int break rather than improving our squad, and all the other dodgy stuff should mean that TF will want to get rid. ive stuck by jfh til tonight, but thats me done with him now
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        I understand why some managers take the bungs but ffs, JFH was a Premier League player for years. He must have been on at least 70-80k/week for years!
        He is just another greedy f.c.uker like many others.
        allardyce was on 3m p.a. yet risked it all for £400k.

Comment

• Wait a minute...

yeah it looks bad for jfh. But, they ask him to give a speech and discuss a fee (which he tries to negotiate upwards). I don't like this, I want him to concentrate on being oyr manager etc, but it happens, I guess.

Then in a separate bit, they say would you consider signing one of our players (no bung discussed, but the inference is there either through a. the way the uneditted conversation may have gone or b. the way the video has been edited), he says 'yeah, if they are any good'. Even though we all know that that is uncle les' s job...

jfh out!
          Uncle les out!

Comment

• Wasn't he going to be part of the company that was then going to sell players to us? Conflict of interest big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy View Post
              Wasn't he going to be part of the company that was then going to sell players to us? Conflict of interest big time.
              I think he wad negotiating a fee to give a speech to this fictitious company. They said (at some later point) will you look kindly on our players. He said yeah if they are any good.

It doesn't look good. But it is different from explaining ways to subvert his employers' rules (like big sam did). Don't get me wrong. Looks very dodgy. But he didn't say, yeah I'll sign any old sh1yte if you give me a couple of quid.

Comment

• If he's guilty he has to go.

End of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  If he's guilty he has to go.

End of.
                  Agreed. Merely pointing out that the evidence doesn't look anywhere near as damning as some would want it to be. Full video or transcript might be though.

Comment

• Can't call for Warnock to replace him now though. How do we have such a hankering for dodgy managers? The bit that has pissed me off and makes me think he has to go, is him considering giving our team three days off that they need to be in training and working on tactics.

Comment

• Just him being named and having had an interview that see's him pocket money by a company (fictitious or not) and avoiding a certain percentage of tax. Just even entertaining these people and then being broadcast on all news and sports channels and in probably every newspaper will have dragged QPR's name through the dirt and will hinder any (ANY being the operative word) good work the club and it's owners have been doing to improve not only our finances but reputation within football. I see his position now being untenable whatever happens within the investigation.
                      He has obviously whether over the phone or in person agreed to even have this meeting and one thinks he would have known what the meeting was about before he went so he would have had time to reflect and decide whether it was the right thing to do by going to the meeting.

Question is who and how many more have The Telegraph got videos of. I know they said 8 people but surely can't be just Allardyce, JFH, Leeds owner and the Barnsley guy. Has to be other high profile premiership managers. Who else do you reckon........Mourinho, Wenger, Klopp??? Whoever they are will be sh!tting themselves right now. Surely Redknapp has to be one of them. He would probably be offering The Telegraph a bung for not outing him.

We also won't see the entirety of each interview unedited so could be other stuff the clubs could hold against whoever is involved.
                      Last edited by qprjeff1882; 29-09-2016, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Fake Agents ;)

Comment

• Wow cant believe it ,got up this morning and all this has kicked off !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            I think he wad negotiating a fee to give a speech to this fictitious company. They said (at some later point) will you look kindly on our players. He said yeah if they are any good.

It doesn't look good. But it is different from explaining ways to subvert his employers' rules (like big sam did). Don't get me wrong. Looks very dodgy. But he didn't say, yeah I'll sign any old sh1yte if you give me a couple of quid.
                            Just the fact ( as many others have said ) there would be a serious conflict of interest ,should be enough for the club to lose faith in him , once trst has been broken ,between employer and employee ,the position is untenable and he has to go .

Comment

• 1. He was willing to be paid by a company that owns football players. Conflict of interest.

2. Shady tax dodging #######. Send my money to Holland please.

3. Willing to give our players 3days off so he can sniff out £55k. Shouldn't he be sorting our ####ing shape out.

Has to go.

Comment

• Fulhams going to be lively if hes not gone by then....

Comment

Working...
                                X