No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to see what managers are left in a couple of weeks expect more to come. Find it ironic that politicians have to make a comment when they are the biggest crooks going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Did he actually say that? I can't play the video for some reason.
      Just click on the play button in the middle of the pic: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Hasselbaink, 44, held two meetings with an undercover reporter at which he discussed meeting investors in the company and potentially signing players they represented.

He was told the Far East firm wanted to become involved in the transfer of players. But the Championship manager saw that as no barrier to working with the firm, and was open to the idea of signing players they represented, despite the apparent conflict of interest with his job at QPR.

He would potentially have been spending his club’s money on players represented by a company that was paying him.
        Yeah that's what they wrote, I'm just wondering if those words actually came out of his mouth in the video? Kinda don't trust anything the media tell you happened, unless there's like video evidence you know?
        If they did, even talking about that sort of deal should be a stackable offence surely.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          CLUB STATEMENT

THE club is aware of the allegations made against QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in The Telegraph.
          First and foremost, the club takes very seriously any alleged breach of the rules.
          With this in mind, the club can confirm that there will be a thorough internal investigation regarding this matter.
          However, we have every confidence in our manager and the robust systems and processes the club has in place.

In addition to the above, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has issued the following statement:
          'I have today, through my lawyers, responded in full to the accusations levelled against me by The Telegraph. I was approached by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell of The Telegraph purporting to be players' agents. They offered me a fee to make a speech in Singapore. I do not see anything unusual in being offered to be paid to make a speech. I did not make any promises in return. I did not ask QPR to purchase any of the players who were said to be managed by Mr McGarvey and Ms Newell and did not and would not recommend the purchase of a player for my personal gain. I deny any accusations of wrongdoing on my part.'

The club will be making no further comment at this time.
          Thats the 55k gone on lawyers then lol
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Just click on the play button in the middle of the pic: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/
            I did mate lol. My phone is playing up withe all videos at the mo, upgrading soon though thank fark.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I did mate lol. My phone is playing up withe all videos at the mo, upgrading soon though thank fark.
              Trust me ginge mate, he can't deny it. Clear as day, it's bungs for players. Openly sayingabout buying players form this fictitious firm, even said something like "just give me farking players". He will be gone by midday.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• What's the reaction been like on twitter?

Comment

• Hmmm. Not sure this is concrete enough to out him although for me the intent is there.

Comment

• Wot is this world coming too' managers players agents owners all got their hands in brown bags. And celebs got their hands in young ladies undies

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hasselbaink, 44, held two meetings with an undercover reporter at which he discussed meeting investors in the company and potentially signing players they represented.

He was told the Far East firm wanted to become involved in the transfer of players. But the Championship manager saw that as no barrier to working with the firm, and was open to the idea of signing players they represented, despite the apparent conflict of interest with his job at QPR.

He would potentially have been spending his club’s money on players represented by a company that was paying him.
                      What a louse. Crooked as well as a s hit manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Trust me ginge mate, he can't deny it. Clear as day, it's bungs for players. Openly sayingabout buying players form this fictitious firm, even said something like "just give me farking players". He will be gone by midday.
                        Then he's gotta go mate. The FA set a precedent by sacking Big Sam, even the intent to do a deal like that should be sackable. Let's see what happens with the club's investigation.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          What's the reaction been like on twitter?
                          Proper hysteria and a full on euphoric meltdown cos 99.9 per cent wanted him gone anyway.

Comment

Then he's gotta go mate. The FA set a precedent by sacking Big Sam, even the intent to do a deal like that should be sackable.
                            That's what I'm thinking / hoping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Hmmm. Not sure this is concrete enough to out him although for me the intent is there.
                              They have to follow England and Barnsley mate. Have to.

Comment

• I want fergie outed, make my life if he was ever a wrongern

Comment

Working...
                                X