JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Fulhams going to be lively if hes not gone by then....
    I don't see how he won't be. Even if it was suspension while everything is investigated. Having said that if he is there at Fulham i can see a big loss if he has lost the players or the opposite if they are with him.

Comment

• If it's money for a speech I could not care less as would never deny a person making dough

However if he's on the sly buying players who are not up to it and taking kickbacks to do so then he's not for me in my book and should go pronto

Fulham will be his last game win or lose as fans before this wanted him out and this is perfect excuse to get at him and vent feelings add to that big following and a tunnel where he has to walk past away end to get to changing rooms and you have the Ramsey Brentford perfect storm scenario

Saturday will be a very interesting day. Atleast we have excuse this year for annual humping

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        1. He was willing to be paid by a company that owns football players. Conflict of interest.

2. Shady tax dodging #######. Send my money to Holland please.

3. Willing to give our players 3days off so he can sniff out £55k. Shouldn't he be sorting our ####ing shape out.

Has to go.
        This!

Bloke is bang to rights, just like Allardyce. Even if he hasn't broken any laws, he's been caught red handed taking money to act in a manner that isn't in the clubs best interests.

To an extent, he's given us an excuse to do something that was probably coming at some stage anyway. But the embarrassment to the club hurts, particularly given that it seems likely that every manager we've had in the last 5 years, with the exception of Chris Ramsey, has been at it too.

What a mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Not a agents job and a convo agents and managers have across world football?

Not sticking up for him as I dont know any facts but what has he actually done to break any fa rules?

The video i saw and it may not be the whole thing on ssn was him asking 55k to go do public speaking. Then the fake agent has said we can get you players like any agent would, its their job. Jimmy then says like any manager would get me a farking player. A good player.
          Some sense from Rob
          Last edited by West Acton; 29-09-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Some sense from Rob
            Just the fact that he was prepared to take money from a company who want to supply us with players is enough to sack him .I dont know wether or not that goes against FA rules ,but if i was TF , i couldn`t trust the man after that .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Just the fact that he was prepared to take money from a company who want to supply us with players is enough to sack him .I dont know wether or not that goes against FA rules ,but if i was TF , i couldn`t trust the man after that .
              Not to mention the fact he was prepared to give the players 3 days off to go overseas and line his own pockets.

Can't defend his actions in my opinion. Clearly not acting in the best interests of QPR and needs to go, today!

Comment

If it's money for a speech I could not care less as would never deny a person making dough

However if he's on the sly buying players who are not up to it and taking kickbacks to do so then he's not for me in my book and should go pronto

Fulham will be his last game win or lose as fans before this wanted him out and this is perfect excuse to get at him and vent feelings add to that big following and a tunnel where he has to walk past away end to get to changing rooms and you have the Ramsey Brentford perfect storm scenario

Saturday will be a very interesting day. Atleast we have excuse this year for annual humping
                This is where I'm confused, I thought it was Les buying the right players.

If JFH said he wanted a Left Back, Les would find one and buy him, is that wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Not to mention the fact he was prepared to give the players 3 days off to go overseas and line his own pockets.

Can't defend his actions in my opinion. Clearly not acting in the best interests of QPR and needs to go, today!
                  Could explain why the players have gone downhill from the first game of the season?

Comment

• any links to full video? tele wants me to sign up for account. found half of it on youtube.

Comment

• JFH, Redknapp, Mark Hughes, Warnock!

Can see an investigation on the club when they all get named.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Where have you got him giving players three days off from???

Comment

• The guy only seems to wear white shirts!!!! White shirts for matchday, white shirts for interviews and white shirts for negotiating payments. Come on Jimmy plenty other colours to choose from

Comment

Where have you got him giving players three days off from???
                            Have you read the full article in the Telegraph or watched the video mate?

Jimmy is basically planning when he can get away for 3 days to present in Singapore. Says if they do it on International week he can give the players 3 days off training and nobody will suspect a thing. Only if they make it worth his while though.....55 grand paid offshore!

Gotta go mate, can't defend that!

Comment

• In the interview he says he might be able to get away with giving the players 3 days off. West Acton, this is inexcusable, if he had any heart for trying to sort out the dire mess he is serving up, he would not be worried about making 55k on the other side of the world. Perfect chance to get rid.
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Only way club is going to resolve this correctly is to request both video and transcripts and go through it in detail to see exactly what is offered to him and how he responds to each offer made

It dont look great from what Sky are showing but you have to keep in mind sky and papers pitch things together to present something sensational where when you watch something in its normal order you may get another viewpoint.

What I would say though is my hunch, even before this, is that he's on pretty safe ground at Rangers and even after Newcastle game and some predicting he would go the club backed him. This news would be perfect opportunity to get shot of him but they have backed him again in statement so unless there is clear evidence of wrong doing (I'm not talking fans seeing what they want to see because they want him gone) I reckon he's here for the foreseeable

Comment

Working...
                                X