No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a big name manager, as I've said before, guarantees you nothing. Keeping Warnock may be impossible with Les as DoF, but the rest Robbo I agree with wholeheartedly
    Last edited by lymehoop; 02-12-2015, 10:16 AM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Actually can't wait for this.

Not sure why. Wasn't a name I'd of been over bothered about a while back, but over time and reading reports on him, seeing how he works and his results, and how his players talk about him I think this could be a real coup for QPR, and if it happens lets give massive props to Les who has been given a rough ride by many, myself included at times for making it happen.

Comment

• If true will probably be announced just before/after the Reading match as its too soon now for him to take that and then he has 9 days until our next game against Burnley. Would be my preference over Warnock. Naming Warnock is effectively writing off the season and a regroup in the summer, with Jimmy there is a glimmer of hope this season but more importantly issues can be addressed over the course of this season rather than next. Add to that his impressive achievements so far and this could be an exciting prospect.
        Last edited by Hove Ranger; 02-12-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Sky on it now too

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...r-manager-role

Comment

• He really has done wonders there. Burton must be one of the smallest club in the Football League and now they are top of the table in League 1. If he comes, maybe he bring 1-2 Burton players with him. Their Dutch winger supposed to be a decent player.

Comment

• Getting exited about this too. It may not work out but we'd never know unless we went for it. A Chelsea work colleague says he met him a couple of times and says he's a top bloke who will have no problem commanding respect from the players. That's not the be all and end all but it's a prerequisite to being a good manager so good to hear that about him.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                He really has done wonders there. Burton must be one of the smallest club in the Football League and now they are top of the table in League 1. If he comes, maybe he bring 1-2 Burton players with him. Their Dutch winger supposed to be a decent player.
                Reckon he might have a few more polished players in Holland or Europe that he would like to bring in but finances wouldn't allow at Burton.

Comment

• This could be another disaster waiting to happen, Les would have got his way and also at the same time get Warnock out, and Les can carry on his merry way doing the wrong things, I'm sure JFH will make a good manager but the championship is a different kettle of fish, hope I'm proved wrong if he is the man that comes in I will back him all the way, but I have a funny feeling about this it will all end in tears, and more embarrassment for TF, I would be happy with Warnock until the end of the season, and let Warnock choose who comes in, just don't trust LF in the position as DOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Apparently he said by to the players in the dressing room last night as well. Come on, come on.

Comment

• Looks like it'll be announced Friday: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...loyd-10534980?

Good post Robbo, agree with every word.

Comment

• Trevor Sinclair interviewed on Talk Sport this morning said he'd spoken to JFH and it was pretty much a done deal but not quite over the line yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          I will back him all the way, but I have a funny feeling about this it will all end in tears, and more embarrassment for TF, I would be happy with Warnock until the end of the season, and let Warnock choose who comes in, just don't trust LF in the position as DOF.
                          How long is "all the way" for you? 2 games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            How long is "all the way" for you? 2 games?
                            Exactly! A line In the sands of negativity needs to be drawn . If it is JFH then we all need to get behind him and the club.

Comment

• It's a risk bringing in JFH for sure, but one that could pay massive dividens in the long term.

Bloke looks and talks like a class act. Hopefully not employed because he's the best black manager out there and that's the remit, but I don't think that's the case. I'm very happy with this (fingers crossed) appointment.

Comment

• Exciting appointment... He will no doubt get time.

I was concerned about the egos in the team and how he will deal with them but to be honest, the bloke is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. A man that has played at a higher level then every player in our squad...

Comment

Working...
                                X