Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    To be fair his the manager of a club with the best defencive record in the league.
    No problem, I checked Burton´s goal differrence last night and changed my mind about him a bit today.
    Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2015, 04:11 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Whoever it is will be the best thing since sliced bread until he starts losing matches. Ramsay got a great press when he first took over, but that rapidly evaporated. Harry and Hughes universally hated by the end, there were even people calling for Warnock's head shortly before Tony sacked him despite what he'd done at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by amusant View Post
        Whoever it is will be the best thing since sliced bread until he starts losing matches. Ramsay got a great press when he first took over, but that rapidly evaporated. Harry and Hughes universally hated by the end, there were even people calling for Warnock's head shortly before Tony sacked him despite what he'd done at the club.
        Never a truer word spoken

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          If it is to be JFH then we need to get behind him and support the club...it feels like that some have gone so far into despair and loathing for the club that even if Guardiola or the like were appointed they would find some way of turning it into a negative.
          A clean slate is needed! and a fresh approach and a cleansing of the toxic atmosphere and most importantly support

But why do some people always blame the supporters for that? It´s the club. No wonder many supporters are very "tense" ahead of the appointment this time. We simply have to do it right now. JFH might very well be the answer, but I can see where the sceptisism historically is coming from. The Ramsy case was the final straw for many. For me aswell.
          Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2015, 04:26 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
            If it is to be JFH then we need to get behind him and support the club...it feels like that some have gone so far into despair and loathing for the club that even if Guardiola or the like were appointed they would find some way of turning it into a negative.

A clean slate is needed! and a fresh approach and a cleansing of the toxic atmosphere and most importantly support
            Guardiola would be too big for the club and wouldn't take us seriously

Honestly, many may know that I can't stand Pearson, but I'd damn well get behind him and support him at the club. Whomever the manager is, it doesn't matter as long as we win, or play well and look capable of long term success. If we lose, there will always be people calling for their head. Its the nature of the beast. At the end of the day, we all want success, doesn't matter who brings it.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              But why do People always blame the supporters for that? It´s the club. No wonder many supporters are very "tense" Ahead of the appointment this time. We simply have to do it right.
              The reason the support needs to be accountable to a degree is because if they don't believe in the team and there are 14000-18000 of them a week, how do you expect the players and manager to have any belief in themselves. There are only 11 people working together on that pitch and a few members of staff on the touchline. If 14000+ are overwhelming them with negativity, they are going to be nervous and will make mistakes, which leads to more toxicity from the crowd, which leads to more mistakes. Its a cycle that starts with the atmosphere and ends with the atmosphere.

You can see it in action when we beat MK 3 0 and people were jeering CR. The opposition manager literally had to have his arms around the bloke. That's how toxic the stadium can be.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Why are people clueless if they don't want hasselbaink? Because they disagree with you?
                No. Because people were screaming for Rowett and Warburton, 2 managers who have the same amount of experience in management at JFH, yet JFH isn't good enough for some. Also, because people were crying out for a young, up-and-coming manager when Harry was here, something that describes JFH to a tee, yet now people want a more experienced manager. It's fickle and clueless as hell. Either that, or the same people will moan and groan regardless who is hired.
                Personally, I would prefer Pearson. But if JFH were hired, I'd give him a shot, unlike the people I'm referring to, who seem to have written him off already.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

But why do some people always blame the supporters for that? It´s the club.
                  I agree, they need to draw a line in the sand, pick a manager & stick with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    The reason the support needs to be accountable to a degree is because if they don't believe in the team and there are 14000-18000 of them a week, how do you expect the players and manager to have any belief in themselves. There are only 11 people working together on that pitch and a few members of staff on the touchline. If 14000+ are overwhelming them with negativity, they are going to be nervous and will make mistakes, which leads to more toxicity from the crowd, which leads to more mistakes. Its a cycle that starts with the atmosphere and ends with the atmosphere.

You can see it in action when we beat MK 3 0 and people were jeering CR. The opposition manager literally had to have his arms around the bloke. That's how toxic the stadium can be.
                    Scary reading. Ramsey did not deserve that, but why did they appoint a coach who was clearly so out of depth? I think Hasselbaink will be looked upon as more a person with a pedigree from his time With Chelsea, Holland and now Burton(Manager)
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                      Thats what most want. We will never be able to though, because whoever they stick with needs to be given a chance and they won't get a fair one.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                        .but when the Fans are booing their own team singing you don't know what your doing shouting off off when one off their own players commits a foul..our supporters have been embarrassing of late...its hard to stick with a manager who has lost the support of the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          No. Because people were screaming for Rowett and Warburton, 2 managers who have the same amount of experience in management at JFH, yet JFH isn't good enough for some. Also, because people were crying out for a young, up-and-coming manager when Harry was here, something that describes JFH to a tee, yet now people want a more experienced manager. It's fickle and clueless as hell. Either that, or the same people will moan and groan regardless who is hired.
                          Personally, I would prefer Pearson. But if JFH were hired, I'd give him a shot, unlike the people I'm referring to, who seem to have written him off already.
                          I hear this and agree, Moyes for me but enough already, sort it out!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Thats what most want. We will never be able to though, because whoever they stick with needs to be given a chance and they won't get a fair one.
                            Whoever? The supporters will most likely give Hasselbaink, Rodgers or Pearson a fair chance, will the not?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Whoever? The supporters will most likely give Hasselbaink, Rodgers or Pearson a fair chance, will the not?
                              hard to tell any more!

Comment

The majority will, yeah. But a small portion won't, if you read through this thread you'll see evidence of that already. And that small portion tend to kick and scream pretty loud.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2