Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Last time I checked, approached wasn't the same as hired. Calm down people.
    If you're referring to Pearson Ginge, it's looking odds on for Fulham...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...leicester-boss

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      If you're referring to Pearson Ginge, it's looking odds on for Fulham...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...leicester-boss
      You just said he went to Fulham, make your mind up, reporter.

Comment

Metro reporting Steve Clarke for Fulham this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Pearson's gone to Fulham mate.
          Talks broken down

Comment

Steve Clarke is looking very likely to be anounced Fulham boss very soon in all the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Steve Clarke is looking very likely to be anounced Fulham boss very soon in all the press.
              Closer to Fullers.

Comment

JFH would be a massive mistake.

This is NOT the time for gambles, but as I said yesterday, Les will employ someone who won't put his own lucrative job at risk whilst at the same time being happy to work under a DOF

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Someone on the mod team wanna have a word in hubles shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Closer to Fullers.
                    Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      JFH would be a massive mistake.

This is NOT the time for gambles, but as I said yesterday, Les will employ someone who won't put his own lucrative job at risk whilst at the same time being happy to work under a DOF
                      That's exactly why Pearson won't come and will be left Jimmy, no disrespect to the bloke but we will be hiring with a long term plan, but then Fernandes says he wants promotion this year?? Go figure

Another unproven at this level, and it will keep les their for longer, until we flander and he gets sacked as well

Honestly, when will we learn....

Comment

Until we get rid of Les and his cronies, we will be scratching around others scraps, I hope they it their act together sharpish but something tells me they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                          Until we get rid of Les and his cronies, we will be scratching around others scraps, I hope they it their act together sharpish but something tells me they won't.
                          So boring!!!! First it was Hughes and his cronies, then Redknapp and his Spurs Cronies now it's Les and his cronies and cycle will continue to next manager whoever it is get shot of Pearson and his cronies etc etc

Same rubbish trotted out by so many regardless of the situation. All about blame game in Bush has been for years answer is putting right structure in place not throwing out the baby with the bath water

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            So boring!!!! First it was Hughes and his cronies, then Redknapp and his Spurs Cronies now it's Les and his cronies and cycle will continue to next manager whoever it is get shot of Pearson and his cronies etc etc

Same rubbish trotted out by so many regardless of the situation. All about blame game in Bush has been for years answer is putting right structure in place not throwing out the baby with the bath water
                            Explain to me in intericate detail why you think the current structure is sustainable?

Sorry west but Fernandes has had a lot of flack because he has been badly advised.

What does les bring to the table? Way I see it is we have limited options due to the fact he is still there.

Comment

Clarke to Fulham, Pearson to Reading......Who knows to QPR.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Nobody is beyond the bile either. 'Sir' Les is the biggest hero since Stan and even he's a no good divvy cos he's back at Rangers and anyone comes here they hate. Ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X