Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
    I bet the same idiots praising JFH were cheering when Ramsey got the job. Totally ####ing clueless.
    You Sir are being announced a month early as WATRB prize #### of 2015 congratulations

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      But if he's hired you have to support him. He does have league experience which is more important than you could say with Ramsey. We've wasted time and money on Ramsey. Time to get started on a new era, whoever that may be.
      Exactly James.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        You Sir are being announced a month early as WATRB prize #### of 2015 congratulations
        I dunno, I reckon there are several who fit that description mate.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I dunno, I reckon there are several who fit that description mate.
          Fair point spider sorry to excite you but title is be temporarily withdrawn

Comment

I bet the same idiots praising JFH were cheering when Ramsey got the job. Totally ####ing clueless.
            How do you dare calling fellow Qpr supporters idiots, young man!
            Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2015, 06:27 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• If JFH is best man for job, will support him to the hilt. If he's chosen purely because of the colour of his skin to prove a point then it will end in disaster. Best man for the job .end of. Totally against positive discrimination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Says the dude who reckons the ONLY reason he gets hired (if he gets hired) is his skin colour. Think we know who the clueless one here is spidey.
                You didn't answer by the way, are you gonna be completely against him from the off if he gets hired?
                To be honest he would be about seventh on my list. If say Pearson, Rodgers and Moyes etc said no, then I would say ok lets give him a chance. But there is no justification in giving him the job ahead of some top managers who are currently unemployed.

Comment

• We don't know that they haven't been offered the job and turned it down to be honest. Maybe like Holloway, he interviewed the best?

Comment

To be honest he would be about seventh on my list. If say Pearson, Rodgers and Moyes etc said no, then I would say ok lets give him a chance. But there is no justification in giving him the job ahead of some top managers who are currently unemployed.
                    What if the managers you just named don't want the job?? For the record he would not be my primary preference

Comment

Agree with this post.

Comment

• Would rather go for Kenny Jackett if I'm honest as don't think JFH will be given a chance from the fans

Sad to see people actually think JFH would be appointed because of the colour of his skin . Hoos said in the fans forum there is a proper process in place but why let the facts get in the way eh

As for Moyes & Rodgers no chance they would be interested and they will be looking a bit higher than us
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

It's exactly the same ones, particularly ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            How do you dare calling a fellow Qpr supporters idiots, young man!
                            I didn't start the name calling young man.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              We don't know that they haven't been offered the job and turned it down to be honest. Maybe like Holloway, he interviewed the best?
                              If we have been turned down by Pearson and co then I would be ok with JFH, but I doubt it somehow.

Comment

I didn't start the name calling young man.
                                She's a woman!!

Comment

Working...
                                X