Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
    To be honest he would be about seventh on my list. If say Pearson, Rodgers and Moyes etc said no, then I would say ok lets give him a chance. But there is no justification in giving him the job ahead of some top managers who are currently unemployed.
    And I agree with you there, there are better options out there, I just hate the fact that if he were to be hired most would write him off straight away. He is a good, young manager and that's a fact, he's done well with Burton and is continuing to do so. He isn't the worst option out there.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      And I agree with you there, there are better options out there, I just hate the fact that if he were to be hired most would write him off straight away. He is a good, young manager and that's a fact, he's done well with Burton and is continuing to do so. He isn't the worst option out there.
      Yes, I agree with you also, but I think I am going to be pretty angry with the DOF, who I have been saying for weeks needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        She's a woman!!
        My apologies Shania.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Would rather go for Kenny Jackett if I'm honest as don't think JFH will be given a chance from the fans

Sad to see people actually think JFH would be appointed because of the colour of his skin . Hoos said in the fans forum there is a proper process in place but why let the facts get in the way eh

As for Moyes & Rodgers no chance they would be interested and they will be looking a bit higher than us
          I don't agree. Redknapp and Hughes were happy to come to Loftus Road.

Comment

• If Hasselbaink is a more autorative type as a person and leader than Ramsey was, he is most likely the type of manager we need. From what I have read about him today, he actually is just that sort of guy. It do also looks like he manages to get his players to believe in his ideas. His tenure at Burton Albion is the excample of that.
            Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2015, 06:26 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

My apologies Shania.
              Accepted, spiderman.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• JFH would use us as a stepping stone. Doing well at Burton and linked with jobs but never rules himself out as he's ambitious. As soon as better opportunity came up I fear he would be off

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  What's my worry with JFh is the fact he took over a good side already which rowett put together. And tbf he's carried on the good work. Reminds me abit like monk at Swansea . With us it's a different story. We're a circus and nearly every player plays to half there ability at this club. Think it will be a big ask for someone like JFh at this stage of his career to come in and sort this shower out. That's why I want a hard manager like Pearson or moyes to come in and whip these pu.ssys into shape .

Comment

• I think the DOF has this thing about banging the drum for Black managers it seems like it's some it's some sort of mission he's on, I personally don't care if he's black white pink or green, but I want the best man from who's available is JFH the best available NO,
                    SO LETS GET THE BEST,not because of his colour, or because it's a mission, but because he's the best. Anyway the DOF should've been sacked ages ago, not sure why he's still there

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      You Sir are being announced a month early as WATRB prize #### of 2015 congratulations
                      Cheers, I'm a winner at last.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        What's my worry with JFh is the fact he took over a good side already which rowett put together. And tbf he's carried on the good work. Reminds me abit like monk at Swansea . With us it's a different story. We're a circus and nearly every player plays to half there ability at this club. Think it will be a big ask for someone like JFh at this stage of his career to come in and sort this shower out. That's why I want a hard manager like Pearson or moyes to come in and whip these pu.ssys into shape .
                        Cracking point. We have no solid foundation and structure so totally different job. Might be up to it but then again could go the way of previous managers

Out of interest why has everyone suddenly decided he's got the job

Comment

• Cheers west. He's nailed on with skybet at moment. Few story's been coming out also stating we're going to approach him this week and pay 600k compo . I'd put the 600k towards a contract for Pearson .

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            I think the DOF has this thing about banging the drum for Black managers it seems like it's some it's some sort of mission he's on, I personally don't care if he's black white pink or green, but I want the best man from who's available is JFH the best available NO,
                            SO LETS GET THE BEST,not because of his colour, or because it's a mission, but because he's the best. Anyway the DOF should've been sacked ages ago, not sure why he's still there
                            You keep saying its not about colour but then you keep complaining that an appointment of anyone not white would be based on their colour. If its clear to them that JFH or anyone else is the best for the job based on the interview process, then so be it. But for you, it seems like it would just be an appointment for colour. Like you are just looking to criticise the DOF regardless.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

and the rest my friend is history

Comment

We were a Premiership side then. JFH is a good appointment, not a rookie like Ramsey or a Dinosaur either ! Quite excited by JFH.

Comment

Working...
                                X