Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
    It's Got nothing to do with being fickle, is it too much to ask for once that we conduct a got interview process, and bring someone in who is proven with the relevant experience??
    This is what other clubs do, but not at QPR. Here we select on who's best mates with who.This started when Fernandes appointed Ferdinand in the DOF role despite having zero managerial experience.All because he sat in the Director box whispering sweet nothings in Tony's ear. Turdinand then carried it on with giving Ramsh"t a 3 year contract.
    There are at least six Managers available with better credentials than JFH. If he gets the job without the others being interviewed first, the only explanation will be skin colour.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
      This is what other clubs do, but not at QPR. Here we select on who's best mates with who.This started when Fernandes appointed Ferdinand in the DOF role despite having zero managerial experience.All because he sat in the Director box whispering sweet nothings in Tony's ear. Turdinand then carried it on with giving Ramsh"t a 3 year contract.
      There are at least six Managers available with better credentials than JFH. If he gets the job without the others being interviewed first, the only explanation will be skin colour.
      We do have a higher proportion of k nobs supporting us in comparison to other clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We do have a higher proportion of k nobs supporting us in comparison to other clubs
        Exactly what I was thinking mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Yes, I totally agree with you.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Exactly what I was thinking mate!
              It's such a same tarbs we got fans like this but at least he's covered all the bases

If we get Timmy its because there mates if its JFH its because of his skin. Heaven forbid its Avram Grant or he will be accusing Les of having his c ock circumsised

Comment

Yes, I totally agree with you.
                I would like to say I'm flattered and great minds think alike but I'm not

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  No. Because people were screaming for Rowett and Warburton, 2 managers who have the same amount of experience in management at JFH, yet JFH isn't good enough for some. Also, because people were crying out for a young, up-and-coming manager when Harry was here, something that describes JFH to a tee, yet now people want a more experienced manager. It's fickle and clueless as hell. Either that, or the same people will moan and groan regardless who is hired.
                  Personally, I would prefer Pearson. But if JFH were hired, I'd give him a shot, unlike the people I'm referring to, who seem to have written him off already.
                  He'll have my full support whoever the manager is. Obviously Rogers or Moyes would have been fantastic but not sure how realistic they are. Pearson would have been next one down. Next I wouldn't have mind waiting to see if bournmouth got rid of Howe. I guess hasselbaink is next rung down with the other 2 you mention. Only reason I may prefer them is that I feel they're more likely to stick with us long term given that hasselbaink is a much bigger name. Someone who could get best out of diakite would be good!

Comment

• A few very accurate posts on here pointing out that many were crying out for a younger manager with fresh ideas until Ramsey turned out to be pants. Loads also up in arms that we haven't got Warburton yet JFH with just about exactly as much managerial experience is a gamble for being inexperienced. Right fickle bunch really.

In case we haven't noticed, managing QPR is the biggest poisoned chalice in professional football. Warnock went from terrace hero to P45 in less than 10 games, Hughes went from talented tactician to an absolute laughing stock that not even Stoke fans wanted after us, Harry from odds on favourite for England to retirement. We're not exactly talking about managing Man United are we?

Personally, I'd take JFH all day long. He's a guy on his way up the leagues with something to prove and his best years ahead of him. His record is also exceptionally good, albeit at a lower tier of football.

Comment

Harry Redknapp had good credentials compared to Karl Robinson (someone many wanted in at the time because he was a young, up-and-coming manager), look how that turned out.
                      The only explanation will be skin colour? Not at all to do with the good job he's done at Burton then? If he ends up being the only manager we can get, for whatever reason, will you support him or are you writing him off now?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        He'll have my full support whoever the manager is. Obviously Rogers or Moyes would have been fantastic but not sure how realistic they are. Pearson would have been next one down. Next I wouldn't have mind waiting to see if bournmouth got rid of Howe. I guess hasselbaink is next rung down with the other 2 you mention. Only reason I may prefer them is that I feel they're more likely to stick with us long term given that hasselbaink is a much bigger name. Someone who could get best out of diakite would be good!
                        Fair enough, it's a shame some don't share your thinking in that if JFH does get hired.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I bet the same idiots praising JFH were cheering when Ramsey got the job. Totally ####ing clueless.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            I think the Bournemouth owner has just given Howe a new 5 year contract, I don't want JFH, I want someone who has been there and done it if that meens keeping Neil then so be it
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

I bet the same idiots praising JFH were cheering when Ramsey got the job. Totally ####ing clueless.
                              Says the dude who reckons the ONLY reason he gets hired (if he gets hired) is his skin colour. Think we know who the clueless one here is spidey.
                              You didn't answer by the way, are you gonna be completely against him from the off if he gets hired?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• But if he's hired you have to support him. He does have league experience which is more important than you could say with Ramsey. We've wasted time and money on Ramsey. Time to get started on a new era, whoever that may be.

Comment

Working...
                                X