Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Thats how easy it is then eh. Ha ha. Stand by it even more now.
    Ha..piece of p*ss

Comment

• Rowett has shortened up in the betting. Now 2nd favourite best price 4s, JFH is still odds on favourite though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Rowett has shortened up in the betting. Now 2nd favourite best price 4s, JFH is still odds on favourite though
        Rowett would be class. I'd be happy with him or JFH. But if I had to chose would deffo be Rowett. Can't see him leaving Brum though, he's building something there.

Comment

• I am hearing that rowett is heading to Fulham. I know a staff member and he seems confident that they will get him
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I am hearing that rowett is heading to Fulham. I know a staff member and he seems confident that they will get him
            As long as we don't end up having Powell or McLeish i'm happy with JFH or Pearson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Rowett has shortened up in the betting. Now 2nd favourite best price 4s, JFH is still odds on favourite though
              Just started a thread on Rowett before seeing this. Apparently we are in talks hence the odds being shortened I guess.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Will be very happy with either GR or JFH both are the right sort of manager we should be looking at but every manager is a gamble. Just hope we get one or the other of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  According to the Times today we have interviewed Chris Powell FFS

He is in a 3 way battle with JFH and Rowlett apparently.

QPR have interviewed Chris Powell and he is competing with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Gary Rowett for the vacant manager's position at the Championships club. (The Times - subscription required)
                  Funny how people only wanted to jump on the name Powell and that negativity from this post this morning, and totally ignored the Rowett and that positivity part. Such a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Funny how people only wanted to jump on the name Powell and that negativity from this post this morning, and totally ignored the Rowett and that positivity part. Such a shame.
                    Yes and that last paragraph is now being touted as itk stuff as well. It was on West London Sport this morning.

Comment

• Won 1-0 away at Wigan tonight. Unbeaten at home all season until tonight I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Won 1-0 away at Wigan tonight. Unbeaten at home all season until tonight I believe
                        In the top 6 too aren't they? Having been promoted last season?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          In the top 6 too aren't they? Having been promoted last season?
                          3rd mate. Wigan are in play offs and have been on a great run.

Comment

• He's defo doing the business isn't he.

Must admit I was not up for having him at all, but after reading people's opinions, seeing what he's doing at Burton and seeing his results, I'd be quite excited to see what he could do with us.

I'm sold on him.

Comment

• Considering all the names we have been linked with I will be disappointed if we missed out on him or Rowett. And I'm edging towards JFH even more than Rowett.

Comment

• Has everyone on here gone off Pearson now then?

Comment

Working...
                                X