Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Agree think he would be immense for us and exactly what this club needs. Very logical, professional and calm manager

Brighton went to Burnley today a side that are flying at home and looked comfortable and in control. My choice would be him or Rowett
    Both unrealistic though. Both got a good chance of promotion, don't think they want to swap it for a team thats sitting 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Agree think he would be immense for us and exactly what this club needs. Very logical, professional and calm manager

Brighton went to Burnley today a side that are flying at home and looked comfortable and in control. My choice would be him or Rowett
      Could have had Houghton but we went for Ramsey. Don't disagree with you both not in the running but would love the club to show some intent and make an enquiry even if were rebuffed.

Lay the foundations now for the future for next time were after a manager let the two know were interested and rate them so if we knock a second time in different circumstances they know they have always been wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        When doesn't it at QPR?
        We all complained when Hughes was given free reign and spunked tens (if not hundreds) of millions on transfer fees and big wages. We were then all mortified when Harry did exactly the same thing a year or so later. The club introduce a new system that protects us against that and now that's apparently the problem. No winning is there?!!

We need a completly new way of training from A to Z. I hope Hasselbaink can bring fresh ideas with him.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Just seen this posted elsewhere

Comment

• Cheers for posting up mate. Gonna have a watch of it in abit.

Comment

• I wonder when some of our fans will just admit they don't want a black manager and stop this ######## of LF having an agenda
              We Are The People.....

Comment

• OMG, worth the watch, #### the Rooney rule, us QPR fans think we are bigger than we are, he is the fit!!!

I am in the Moyes corner, if not, he will do nicely!!!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

• Mods why was my post moved to the Pearson thread? It was still on the Hasselbaink subject, loosely.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                    Just seen this posted elsewhere

I like the cut of his jib. I think the players would love him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Mods why was my post moved to the Pearson thread? It was still on the Hasselbaink subject, loosely.
                      Several posts were discussing Pearson, Ginger. Sorry if yours got mixed up with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        I like the cut of his jib. I think the players would love him
                        Yeah
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          I wonder when some of our fans will just admit they don't want a black manager and stop this ######## of LF having an agenda
                          The best available managers will want to run the show and quite right too - this is a small club. Someone like Moyes or Rodgers or Pearson could just be tempted to a club in our position on the basis that we could still be a passport back to the EPL.
                          Any one of those three are better qualified than JFH to manage current expectations (which apparently means going back up again). But I can't imagine any of them answering to Les. He is an obstruction to the appointment of a credible manager.

Having said all that if it is to be JFH then the best of luck to him. He's gonna need it.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 23-11-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• After watching the video I would now be more comfortable if he is in fact appointed our new manager, as others have said though, it could be tough for whoever the new Gaffer is due to our DOF!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

I wonder when some of our fans will just admit they don't want a black manager and stop this ######## of LF having an agenda
                              What absolute bol locks.

Comment

It's a small minority but I get why you highlight it

Comment

Working...
                                X